Crick Show

Martin Kedian

Featured Posts

Just wondering how many are planing to go trying to get a gauge of things especially as I am paying a Kings ransom for a stall

Dunno, but the weather forecast looks fairly good at the moment. I think this has had a big influence on attendances in recent years.

There is a thread, which has been running for several days, asking just that question. "Quite a wee few" would be an approximate answer.

What do you sell? Boats? Bits? Overpriced "hog" sandwiches?

Your boat should be easy to spot, there aren't many craft called 'No'. Perhaps you should rename her 'No Kingfisher', then she would blend in better.

There is a thread, which has been running for several days, asking just that question. "Quite a wee few" would be an approximate answer.

What do you sell? Boats? Bits? Overpriced "hog" sandwiches?

Your boat should be easy to spot, there aren't many craft called 'No'. Perhaps you should rename her 'No Kingfisher', then she would blend in better.

http://www.kedianengineering.co.uk/

Just wondering how many are planing to go trying to get a gauge of things especially as I am paying a Kings ransom for a stall

:) moi will definately be visiting your stall, as I had already previously planned to have one of your side hatches fitted in place of one of my windows :)

so will see you there :)