insurance

bigcol

Featured Posts

:) Mike being 53 and 3/4 ( the 3/4 is very important ;) I can appreciate your concern, but the Insurance company were IMO absolutely fantastic, they kept me updated all the way throughout, were kind and considerate ( especially having to deal with a blubbering moi when I first got the sad news and had to phone them up). Nothing was too much trouble and I will always use this company because YES!! some insurance companies may get a bit of a odd reputation, but they were lovely and didnt make me feel like just another number :)

We all pay for some form of insurance in our lives and we never ever think ( well I didnt ) that we would have to claim on owt, and its hearting to know that there are good companies out there, and if you ever need them, then they will treat you the same way that I was treated. As I have stated previously they were not only a 100% in their dealings with me but everyone I spoke to was decent, helpful and kind. That will do for me :)

OMG you so YUNG! I'm 57 and 2/3 IIRC. Soooooo old.....

No doubt Coasty will be along to correct me on that, soon :D

Have to say, I've never heard of Collidge and Partners. I use craftinsure, and they seem very professional too. But until one claim one never knows, it could all be a 'front'.... I'll contact Collidge and Partners next time I renew....

MtB

I insure my boat with Collidge and Partners,always been good service.Hopefully will never have to claim,it's easy to touch wood I am surrounded by it :rolleyes: Best of luck with 'the rebirth' Tree.

:) aww.. tankies you :) I will always deal with this company, as 100% service they treat you like people and not numbers :) oh!! how lucky you are to be able to make such beautiful and wonderful things with wood :) tankies for your wishes and I return back oddles of treescrunching ones, to make you feel a lot better soon :)

Lorraine :)

Have to say, I've never heard of Collidge and Partners. I use craftinsure, and they seem very professional too. But until one claim one never knows, it could all be a 'front'.... I'll contact Collidge and Partners next time I renew....

MtB

Nope, you're right this time, 57.

And I tried to buy you a piece of lemon caek on Sunday but you were all like, "no, don't want it!"

MtB

:) actually 107 in tree years :) OI!! dont go all psycho analystic on me 'Yung' indeed , ahem !! jsut bonkers will do ;)

I cannot comment on any other company as this is the one that I chose when I bought my boat. :)

:) actually 107 in tree years :) OI!! dont go all psycho analystic on me 'Yung' indeed , ahem !! jsut bonkers will do ;)

I cannot comment on any other company as this is the one that I chose when I bought my boat. :)

Go toooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeep............................................................

:D

MtB

Go toooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeep............................................................

:D

MtB

LOL I should as I am back at work at 8am YIKES!! just been a long evening taking some of the youngsters to the Gym and Swim class ... my own fault lol I went in the steam room at the gym and cannot sleep.. still looking like a wrinkled prune hahahha .. but busy day so 5 more mins to finish my cuppa and ime orf ;)

OI!! look whos talking lol pot calling the kettle black ... ( ohhhh... just rememebered ime latte coloured hahaha... nn/ nos da/ toodlepippins ;)

MtB

Craftinsure (aka Zurich) were very good and prompt with decision making and payout on our claim last year. We will be renewing with them this year, assuming they'll cover Snail in Germany!!

We have always been with Navigators on all our boats.

The only claim was when we had the Wilderness jack-knife incident. They coughed up very quickly...enough to buy a much better trailer and repair superficial damage to Beaver!

They allowed me to duplicate my no claims bonus (Wilderness was in Mrs TNC's name), when I insured Barge Maurice A. They also did reasonable transit/craneage covere for when NB Eranest went too and from Ireland (I would never trust transport/crane operator insurance).

MtB

Collidge and Partners are based in Kent. They are the main brokers of RoyalScot Larch for marine mortgages and issue a brokers insurance pilicy under written by Navigators and General, part of the Zurich group, and are based in Brighton.

I also have had nothing but good service from alk three aforementioned companies.

Collidge and Partners are based in Kent. They are the main brokers of RoyalScot Larch for marine mortgages and issue a brokers insurance pilicy under written by Navigators and General, part of the Zurich group, and are based in Brighton.

I also have had nothing but good service from alk three aforementioned companies.

Except I am given to understand that Navigators and General won't insure shared ownership boats.