Autumnal London

Tim Lewis

Featured Posts

Being a firm believer that it should be an offence not to be out photographing canals at this time of year I shot down into Central London yesterday. A few piccies at:

Can be seen as a slideshow - button top right.

Enjoy

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis
  • Greenie 1

Being a firm believer that it should be an offence not to be out photographing canals at this time of year I shot down into Central London yesterday. A few piccies at:

http://timlewis.smug...07531&k=nQMNG8j

Can be seen as a sliddeshow - button top right.

Enjoy

Tim

Thanks for that.

I quite took me back!

N

They are superb as ever.

Is this bridge

IMG_8836-XL.jpg

the one that was destroyed in an explosion? and when it was rebuilt they re-used the pillars but installed them so that the grooves from the lines used to haul the boats are on the wrong side - I seem to recall something from one of the waterways progs.

Edited by The Dog House

They are superb as ever.

Is this bridge

IMG_8836-XL.jpg

the one that was destroyed in an explosion? and when it was rebuilt they re-used the pillars but installed them so that the grooves from the lines used to haul the boats are on the wrong side - I seem to recall something from one of the waterways progs.

That is 'blowup' Bridge

They are superb as ever.

Is this bridge

IMG_8836-XL.jpg

Officailly named Macclesfield Bridge after the Earl of Macclesfield, the Chairman of the Regent’s Canal Company, but always known by the Working Boatmen as Blowup Bridge after the explosion.

Edited by David Schweizer