welcome Sally

luctor et emergo

Featured Posts

She won't get it - only one post.

Best bet would be to send a link to this thread to her CRT email address

I have upgrade Damion and Sally to full 'Member' status directly (rather than 'New Member' until the gain a post count of five) so they should have access to the PM and Chat functionality already.

Daniel

I have upgrade Damion and Sally to full 'Member' status directly (rather than 'New Member' until the gain a post count of five) so they should have access to the PM and Chat functionality already.

Daniel

Good call Daniel, they're unlikely to launch a spam campaign

I wonder if they will dive into the chat room?

Richard

Daniel

:lol:

Prepare for the onslaught...

Guest wanted

Daniel

Cheers Dan

:cheers:

Check out my Justgiving page - all donations gratefully received! This is why you won't hear from me again for a few days.

Hey, you can't drop in, ask for money and then bugger off again - we're having a serious discussion here about you, CRT and the forum!

Richard

Sponsor Sally to cycle to Brussels

I'm doing this 4 day, 300 mile ride for Canal & River Trust because I want others to enjoy the canals as much as I do

I'm going to do a sponsored walk to the pub for Primrose Engineering because I love it so much - anyone want to contribute?

Richard

I upgrade Damion and Sally to full 'Member' status (rather than 'New Member') so they do not require to raise their post count to 5 before accessing the PM and Chat functionality.

Daniel

Can Damian also remove 'Canal & River Trust Boating' facebook page as it is now redundant?

Much better, I would suggest, to take the Eugene Baston approach and be pro active in picking up problems via this and other forums.

I'm going to do a sponsored walk to the pub for Primrose Engineering because I love it so much - anyone want to contribute?

Richard

What is your registered charity number?

Check out my Justgiving page - all donations gratefully received! This is why you won't hear from me again for a few days.

Hope you raise your target and enjoy the ride, I will not be contributing as have given to the Chesterfield trust who I think have a more immediate need.

Richard

I was going to offer to be your support vehicle driver - then I realised the flaw in my plan

Hey, you can't drop in, ask for money and then bugger off again - we're having a serious discussion here about you, CRT and the forum!

Richard

Since narrowboatworld mentioned Sally's lack of sponsorship I am pleased to announce that her boss, Simon Salem, marketing director has sponsored her to the tune of £100.

As Simon is the poorest paid CART director, only earning slightly more than the prime minister, I feel this is magnificent.

Sally is also being sponsored by a fellow director of Drifters, the boat hire booking company. Bearing in mind the difficulties that the hire trade is experiencing this year, again a magnificent effort.

Since narrowboatworld mentioned Sally's lack of sponsorship I am pleased to announce that her boss, Simon Salem, marketing director has sponsored her to the tune of £100.

As Simon is the poorest paid CART director, only earning slightly more than the prime minister, I feel this is magnificent.

Sally is also being sponsored by a fellow director of Drifters, the boat hire booking company. Bearing in mind the difficulties that the hire trade is experiencing this year, again a magnificent effort.

Perhaps some of the directors would like to donate a portion of their bonuses, now that would show that they are indeed trying to change their ways.

Tho i wouldnt give any to richard, i suspect he would waste it in the pub.