This is for AC DC Fans Only

c c

Featured Posts

Has anyone else spotted Brian Johnson on a boat on the Oxford/GU this week?

In truth, even though he is exactly my age, I did recognise him, but ironically, our young waitress did, but did not let on.

Do the famous WANT/NEED to be recognised, or are they pleased when they can enjoy a quiet meal as ordinary folk?

Has anyone else spotted Brian Johnson on a boat on the Oxford/GU this week?

In truth, even though he is exactly my age, I did recognise him, but ironically, our young waitress did, but did not let on.

Do the famous WANT/NEED to be recognised, or are they pleased when they can enjoy a quiet meal as ordinary folk?

I like AC/DC, but would have left him alone.

I guess it depends on who they are, what they're doing, and how you approach them.

Was he on a narrowboat? :)

Last time I saw him, he was in London, it was 26th June 2009, and they were playing at Wembley, The Black Ice tour.

They played 168 dates, and grossed over $440,000,000.00, not too bad for a few old timers. Let there be Rock !!! :clapping: :clapping:

Yes! We had a close(ish) encounter near Bridge 80 on the N Oxford last Sunday. Couldn't make up our minds if it really was him, or a lookalike. Glad to have the sighting confirmed.

My OH shares his name, so BJ met BJ.

:smiley_offtopic:

First time visit , had a really good meal in the Bistro Friday night, thank you. Did struggle to find the refuse bins goi g through the locks the next day but find them I did.

Why thank you sir - on both counts. - you are obviously a man of great taste and distinction.