Stolen Again! Please help

tillermano

Featured Posts

Thats cobblers.

However you appear unwilling to divulge your motives behind the question.

What exactly is cobblers?

Which 'motives'? The only motive is to get my boat back! :rolleyes:

However I have already requested that this thread be removed so no need to reply really is there?

Until you do, it is unreasonable to demand

What did I 'demand'? I dont recall demanding anything

What exactly is cobblers?

Which 'motives'? The only motive is to get my boat back! :rolleyes:

However I have already requested that this thread be removed so no need to reply really is there?

Ah - but of course, we don't know whether it's 'your boat' - and one could be 'aiding and abetting' you if one assisted.......

I could simply lay claim to any boat, and have folks scurrying around looking for it - - - which is why others have asked you for more details, and are now understandably suspicious that you've not provided them . . . . .

Ah - but of course, we don't know whether it's 'your boat' - and one could be 'aiding and abetting' you if one assisted.......

I could simply lay claim to any boat, and have folks scurrying around looking for it - - - which is why others have asked you for more details, and are now understandably suspicious that you've not provided them . . . . .

Someone has pinched my barge, it's called Spirit of Chartwell, has anyone seen it?

I am willing to provide any details to assist members in helping me to find my boat, however people seem to be more suspicious than actually helping, or simply replying with useless banter as I assume they have nothing to say, this is the reason I requested the thread be removed but still some members will keep replying :banghead:

Quick - - turn on to Crimewatch Sunday - now - (Beeb1) - if you're lucky you may see it on there . . ..

:lol: Exactly my point ~ Useless banter :lol:

Someone has pinched my barge, it's called Spirit of Chartwell, has anyone seen it?

Duh

On a final note if any member does have information regarding the whereabouts of my boat then please pm me and I will supply any relevant information you may need in helping

Thankyou

You are not the legal owner of the vessel in question. You have no legal claim or right of access to the said vessel. I have spoken to the relevant authorities and have had this confirmed to myself. Consequently, I have made them aware of this thread.

Yours is not the first or only request for such help to be dealt with, with an amount of suspicion. Forum members like to KNOW they are helping the true owner, and a way of showing this is to confirm that the theft has indeed been reported by yourself, and a crime number given, so members can then be more certain they are indeed helping the actual owner. As there has been some doubt recently as to the legal ownership of this craft, such confirmation would help immensely if you really believe you should be taken seriously.

You have been asked this on a few occassions through the thread but appear to have ignored the requests, offering no proof of ownership or report to the police. This in itself becomes more suspicious, as I'm sure you can understand.

So, if your loss and ownership is genuine, you will certainly have reported the theft, and can therefore furnish the requested details. Sightings could then be passed to the police directly as well as on the forum....after all, you could be in potential danger were you to try and apprehend the 'thieves' yourself...better to let the police do it.

Without this kind of information, you really can't expect everyone to furnish you with details when we can't be sure of your ownership.

You are not the legal owner of the vessel in question. You have no legal claim or right of access to the said vessel. I have spoken to the relevant authorities and have had this confirmed to myself. Consequently, I have made them aware of this thread.

You then have been mis-informed, and by your posts you are not very helpful either apart from thinking you know something when you actually no nothing (check your previous comments on the other thread and you will see what I mean) So please refrain from chatting utter rubbish!

Thankyou

Yours is not the first or only request for such help to be dealt with, with an amount of suspicion. Forum members like to KNOW they are helping the true owner, and a way of showing this is to confirm that the theft has indeed been reported by yourself, and a crime number given, so members can then be more certain they are indeed helping the actual owner. As there has been some doubt recently as to the legal ownership of this craft, such confirmation would help immensely if you really believe you should be taken seriously.

You have been asked this on a few occassions through the thread but appear to have ignored the requests, offering no proof of ownership or report to the police. This in itself becomes more suspicious, as I'm sure you can understand.

So, if your loss and ownership is genuine, you will certainly have reported the theft, and can therefore furnish the requested details. Sightings could then be passed to the police directly as well as on the forum....after all, you could be in potential danger were you to try and apprehend the 'thieves' yourself...better to let the police do it.

Without this kind of information, you really can't expect everyone to furnish you with details when we can't be sure of your ownership.

I totally agree with you and fully understand your points made. I do have a crime reference number and have now asked for Lady Muck to lock this thread as if anyone has any information regarding my boat I can and will supply them with any information they require via pm rather than on an open board

Snailspace is not in Walsall Town basin, or at Pelsall Junction. If she's up the Titford flight she will be locked in as the locks are closed

Richard

Thankyou for your reply Richard :)

Of course, if the thread were to be locked, it would soon disappear from the 'new content' board, so everyone will forget it anyway, and you would get no news.....for good or bad.

True

It is definitely not in Wakefield, or anywhere on the Aire and Calder either. If it turns up I will send you a message :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks Mark