Middlewich Folk And Boat Festival

Featured Posts

The town's Folk and Boat festival is looking busy.

There are tonnes of free moorings, but in response to boaters requests for moorings at the centre of action, we will be offering moorings for a charge, get in touch if youre interested. 01606832460

Are you coming? What would you like me to provide you with at Middlewich Narrowboats?

Cheers, Chuggy

Edited by CHUGALONG HIRE COMPANY

I almost said "beer", but that would be facetious and thus way out of character for me. On a related topic though, I guess that loo servicing (elsan emptying/ pump out) could be in strong demand.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you!

Will you be there?

We will be getting to Middlewich about then, I normally steer clear of Rallies, but could be tempted do we need to book Aber in or can we just take pot luck with a mooring and join in for a day.

We will be there! :-)

They do ask you to fill in a boater booking form. For more details of what's going on relating to boaters see:- http://midfest.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=6

Hopefully see a few of you there, feel free to knock on, say hello or have a cuppa.

Cheers, Brian

I Spotted you NB Python- looking good,

starting to get busy already yes?

I think the crew are still drying out after their epic experdition to get Python there from Etruria!

Blog link

I have heard they will be sporting a fresh coat of rust protection and big broad smiles at the weekend though. We are all looking forward to it.

We passed through yesterday, & from memory saw the following historic boats: Python, Lindsay, Thea, Saturn, Cactus, Widgeon, Whitby, Elizabeth & Empress. Other boats included Kieth & Jo on Hadar, Mike & Val on Ambergate and possibly a Cheese boat.

There was still plenty of room to moor above Kings Lock or around Big Lock.

We've been up to Preston Brook, now down on the Weaver & we'll be back in Middlewich on Friday.

Any CWDFers or tweeters, bloggers, etc feel free to knock on Alton's cabinside & have a natter and/or a cuppa.

Cheers, Brian

Thank you Brian we will try there

hope we get to eat & not get eaten by the midgets

Jeannette

Thanks Brian.

Yes, I’ve tried not to use this forum for marketing, but I think it's worth me saying that we are doing breakfasts on a boat from 7am till late. If I say that i believe the Narrowboat pub is doing them too that's fair yes?

If I say we have real ales from a local brewery. Bouncy Castle, Sumo Wrestler suits, Barbeque all day and evening. Lamb roast. That's probably less fair so I shall just say 'other venues are available'

Drop in if your here.

First time I went I ended up leaving with a girfriend, I'm now married to her :cheers::blush:

don’t come here looking for sympathy

P.S. No carnivorous small people spotted so far this year