Drugs And Waterways

FORTUNATA

Featured Posts

Can't help but notice, though, how many people seem to always need to be pepped up with something, be it drink or more. So, I wonder if it's stress behind it.

Long term it catches up. These days Mick jagger runs, swims, does weights and drinks water. I think he finally figured out being healthy is a more long term high.

Don't mind drugs when handled properly but I've seen serious self inflicted damage done under the influence of stimulants. Nasty falls and wounds included.

This is terribly, distressing narrow minded. Lumping together all drugs ("I tried it myself once") reminds me of WC Fields saying he didn't like books. He read one once and didn't like it, so he explained. Except he was taking the piss.

Another greenie to Chris Pink for his observation on intelligence.

P.S. I dis sets and venn diagrams in primary, and I'm 57! (Or is it 58?)

Long term it catches up. These days Mick jagger runs, swims, does weights and drinks water.

"I gave up drink/drugs/gambling/eating and have now devoted my life to keeping fit/imaginary friends/stocks and shares/dieting groups!"

Swapping one addiction for another isn't healthy.

What is healthy is knowing that all the above are harmless, in moderation.

Edited by carlt

I often smell weed and once apon a time I use to not care about it but now it annoys me.

The only reason being is because its dealt by criminals with their wannabe gangster attitudes. If it were legalised or if people could grow small personal amounts it would get rid of that element.

Yeah but do you know why Chris quoted me when he introduced the subject of sets? Am I being really thick here because I don't understand. Blame it on the lack of university education if you like. I'm puzzled and I hate not understanding stuff.

I knew a really clever bloke once who always tossed off his ego and tried to show how smart he was usually tredding on others while doing it.

The sad fact was he was never smart enough to live a happy life and needed to smoke large amounts of weed to have a giggle!

It was simple to everyone else all he needed to do was give up.

Edited by KirraMisha

I often smell weed and once apon a time I use to not care about it but now it annoys me.

The only reason being is because its dealt by criminals with their wannabe gangster attitudes. If it were legalised or if people could grow small personal amounts it would get rid of that element.

They would never legalise home grown because the big business folk wouldn't be getting their wedge.

Far more likely to see it ending up in pouches next to the Golden Virginia where the deserving rich will get the dosh.

Dear Frank

Last weekend my bearded coal man offered me a coffee and then a beer, I fear if I keep taking what's offered my life will spiral out of control and I'll begin to moor overnight on waterpoints and using my center line to tie up.

It's got that bad that last night I smelt a funny smell coming from another boat, it made me feel warm inside but after I just couldn't find my way home. All I could see was lime green boats

Please help

They would never legalise home grown because the big business folk wouldn't be getting their wedge.

Far more likely to see it ending up in pouches next to the Golden Virginia where the deserving rich will get the dosh.

Its interesting though that in the last 3 years the hydroponics industry has popped up everywhere in the UK funded by the private business sector.

This is all taxed and regulated as legal business but who are their customers?

The UK home grower big an small from criminal gangs to jo bloggs growing some personal.

Its costing a fortune to Police it too.

This country needs a new industry and frankly this is one that is already developed and in full operation.

If it were legalised there would be a skilled work forced appear overnight and finally something once again carrying the made in Britain logo lol!

#

The only reason being is because its dealt by criminals with their wannabe gangster attitudes.

IME not all of it is... A lot of the smoke I have seen (note I have never inhaled) is grown by the home grown "experts" you refer to in your last post.

The press would love us to believe it's all gangstas but, frankly, it ain't. There is a gansta element in cannabis (much less in more exotic drugs such as MDMA; that's easily manufactured); it's been widely reported to be working on a Vietnamese labour force, but enterprising UK nationals could easily force them out of the market if only people would make a positive choice to buy British... The markup isn't as [ahem] high as electronic goods as the competition is fiercer and the quality (apparently) exceeds the foreign grown rubbish!

who are their customers?

Tomato cultivators ;)

Dear Frank

Last weekend my bearded coal man offered me a coffee and then a beer, I fear if I keep taking what's offered my life will spiral out of control and I'll begin to moor overnight on waterpoints and using my center line to tie up.

It's got that bad that last night I smelt a funny smell coming from another boat, it made me feel warm inside but after I just couldn't find my way home. All I could see was lime green boats

Please help

keep taking the tablets

(they're in your gas locker. )

and what's wrong with using your centreline?

Edited by luctor et emergo

IME not all of it is... A lot of the smoke I have seen (note I have never inhaled) is grown by the home grown "experts" you refer to in your last post.

The press would love us to believe it's all gangstas but, frankly, it ain't. There is a gansta element in cannabis (much less in more exotic drugs such as MDMA; that's easily manufactured); it's been widely reported to be working on a Vietnamese labour force, but enterprising UK nationals could easily force them out of the market if only people would make a positive choice to buy British... The markup isn't as [ahem] high as electronic goods as the competition is fiercer and the quality (apparently) exceeds the foreign grown rubbish!

Tomato cultivators ;)

I agree its not all gansters but aware of such people locally selling it who certainly are what I call wannabe gansters rather than chilled small time growers.

Edited by KirraMisha