New Small Fridge

Rebotco

Featured Posts

Cools up to 15 degrees below ambient, so will only achieve proper fridge temperatures if ambient doesn't go above about 20 degrees C.

I would assume the 60 watts is continuous, so this will draw a constant 5 amps while connected. Fairly battery bank destroying - particularly for such a small capacity! OK when you have the engine running, but not good news otherwise, I would have thought.

Sounds like it is using coolbox technology which will flatten your batteries quicker than most other things. 60 watts is quite high consumption to have on all the time.

Sounds like you would be better off just storing your beer in a cupboard below the water line. That usually works for us. Mind you, we have proper beer on board (not that lager stuff) :) Sometimes it is tooo chilled !

Can't get the link to work.

:(

Works OK for me.

If you just go to the Lidl site direct, you should be able to find it there. Its on sale in our area from this Thursday.

Best of luck.

Bit of a chocolate teapot - even for use at home.

Not only does the Hall (or is it Peltier) effect consume lots of power, but it doesn't cool quickly m- like coll down quickly after you open the door, but the insulation is likely to be poor as well.

We bought a drinks fridge - with compressor from Aldi a year or two back. You'd expect that to do its job well. Not so. Glass door, minimal insulation all cooling lost.

Works well in the winter (!) but not in the last heatwave - whenever that was.

Junk (Lidl) dumped on thne Briotish public.