women single

moam1

Featured Posts

I think the one who says "I clicked something on that google garbage and my machine sent me here what the hell is this crap?" Has it about right!

or..."I clicked canals on that google garbage and my machine sent me here what the hell is this crap?"

old-funny-and-weird-photos01.jpg

"There were some major code errors in the Beta versions of Pong"

That's the easy one...Now, who is he serving to?

Gladys Roy, who gets her fun out of doing unusual things with airplanes, also likes to play tennis. Ivan Unger (member of the "Flying Black Hats") is her opponent. Frank Tomac is the pilot who keeps the plane at 3,000 feet. The only problem with this match is trying to retrieve a ball after it has bounced off the wing of the plane and plunged a few thousand feet.

Curtiss Jenny is the plane

Richard

Edited by RLWP

There's a bloke there who wants a 'somewhat thick attractive lady'

I am a 'somewhat thick attractive lady'! :cloud9: (I used to be a somewhat thinner attractive lady, but hey, you know how it happens, the years go by, life takes its toll ... :blush: )

One small problem - I almost forgot .... I'm not a single somewhat thick attractive lady! :o

Ooops! :rolleyes: Good job OH doesn't read this forum! :lol:

I am a 'somewhat thick attractive lady'! :cloud9: (I used to be a somewhat thinner attractive lady, but hey, you know how it happens, the years go by, life takes its toll ... :blush: )

One small problem - I almost forgot .... I'm not a single somewhat thick attractive lady! :o

Ooops! :rolleyes: Good job OH doesn't read this forum! :lol:

But there's another meaning for 'thick' and I couldn't work which he actually wanted

Edited by Bazza2

Voice of experience, Mr Up? Or may I call you Pretty? :P

Strangely enough that poster reflects some of my experience, my marriage having ended 17 years ago and never having shared a house or anything with anyone since. However that poster only talks about the up side of long term singledom.

The down side is the hole in your life, the size (and effect) of which can vary considerably depending on what is going on and how you are.

... Mr Up? Or may I call you Pretty? :P

:lol: hmmmmm decisions decisions :cheers:

and how many live on boats full time .and how many on line .please please let me know

I would say its a case of B.Y.O.B.

Although I'm trying to get out of a relationship at the mo. Apparently,

"I dont want one."

"Isn't a good enough reason" :rolleyes:

Single - Check

Young - Check (well I'm not a coffin dodger)

Own boat - Check

Cook - Check (and very well too)

Solvent - Check

GSOH _ Check

Online - Check

Shame I don't live anywhere near Somerset - Definately my loss!!! Good luck in your search though as you sound like a great catch. (Fingers are crossed behind my back whilst typing this)