Anyone going to Canal Cavalcade?

roggie

Featured Posts

As in the title - anyone off to Little Venice for this weekend? We are taking Salar to her first festival (well with us) - leaving the Slough Arm Thursday afternoon and mooring somewhere on the Paddington Arm before getting to the basin (to start queuing I guess) lunchtime'ish... Long term weather looks to be a tad chilly for the time of the year.

As in the title - anyone off to Little Venice for this weekend? We are taking Salar to her first festival (well with us) - leaving the Slough Arm Thursday afternoon and mooring somewhere on the Paddington Arm before getting to the basin (to start queuing I guess) lunchtime'ish... Long term weather looks to be a tad chilly for the time of the year.

Have you gat a mooring in the basin?

Im going up Hanwell flight first thing Saturday, should be in Paddington Saturday evening, Cavalcade Sunday, then going on to Limehouse on Monday morning, swinging round and back up to Brentford Monday afternoon.

Well I registered back in February and have my boat reg papers (somewhere). I've offered to help with the Fish n'chips Friday night. I suggested Sea Shell in Lisson Grove - much loved by black cab drivers so can't be bad.

Looks like the SPCC event on Thursday night is not going ahead - shame as we would have joined them.

Serendipity and Molly are both going from the moorings, sadly some of us still have to work all weekend so wont be going anywhere except up and down the M4

Sadly this is the first year in a while that I won't be there :-(

Hope everyone has a really good time and that the weather is kind.

D

Will look out for you Lucy i will be around near the Canal museum stall Sat & Sun

Hi Jeanette,

If we make it there I'll come and say hi :)

Hope the weekend's a good one for the canal museum gang!

Lucy