bare ass

ChrisPy

Featured Posts

You could try adding a few of your own images to the gallery to move that one down the "recent list" to the point it is not on the front page.

A strategy IIRC that was used when someone decided to flood the gallery with pictures of Dave Mayall!

You could even put up Dave Mayall pictures to "move" the bare arsed person, I suppose......

(Sorry Dave! :blush: )

You could try adding a few of your own images to the gallery to move that one down the "recent list" to the point it is not on the front page.

A strategy IIRC that was used when someone decided to flood the gallery with pictures of Dave Mayall!

You could even put up Dave Mayall pictures to "move" the bare arsed person, I suppose......

(Sorry Dave! :blush: )

I had no idea what the OP was on about, discounting the fact that an ass is a donkey, until I twigged that you get a row of pics if you start with the forums home page (which I never do).

Tim

Oddly, i don't mind seeing that picture. I suspect that few of the males on here would eject her from under a duvet, as long as she didn't bring her blasted dog with her.

Mind you, we haven't seen her boat (in the Cockney sense) yet.

Edited by Athy

Oddly, i don't mind seeing that picture. I suspect that few of the males on here would eject her from under a duvet, as long as she didn't bring her blasted dog with her.

Poor dog..........

.......... I bet it'll be blamed for the damp patch as well

.......... gets coat

That picture's not to be sniffed at . . . . . . . .

oh . . . . . .

Edited by Grace & Favour

Who posted that picture in the first place?

If you want to know who has posted a pic. in the gallery on the front page of the forum just click on it and it opens the picture along with the profile and pic of the poster.