Bombadier Advert

andy the hammer

Featured Posts

Yesterday as we left Rickmansworth we saw the filming of the new Bombadier advert.

S5300143.jpg

Regards

Andy

And the Goose Shit! There must be 500+ Geese in that field. I can just see some hired hand cleaning it all up before the actors get there.

There are always camera crews around there.

Bob

One for the guys :cheers: ....We had just come down the locks at Etruria,my eyes nearly popped out of my head :cloud9::blush: .I had walked on down to set the next lock.And came across a couple of photographers shooting a set of pictures for a girlie mag.It was certainly for a mens mag. Both girls were posing on the lock beam.They carried on as if i was not there.

How do they get away with that in a public space? I'm not complaining mind :wub: :wub:

I bet the person in the black felt suitably embarrassed!

Excess body hair is not a joking matter!

a couple of photographers shooting a set of pictures for a girlie mag.

Did you have the presence of mind to ask which mag and what edition the canal feature might be in?

Chris

Edited by gbmud

Pardon my ignorance, but why are a train builder (Bombardier) recording an advert by the canal?

It's a beer. Made in Bedford. Tastes like canal water.

Actually, that's not fair. It's perfectly fine.

It's a beer. Made in Bedford. Tastes like canal water.

Actually, that's not fair. It's perfectly fine.

Had a pint of Bombardier in a pub in Brackley a few years ago - it was a damned fine pint of beer - one of those where you wished you had the whole evening to stay and drink it

One for the guys :cheers: ....We had just come down the locks at Etruria,my eyes nearly popped out of my head :cloud9::blush: .I had walked on down to set the next lock.And came across a couple of photographers shooting a set of pictures for a girlie mag.It was certainly for a mens mag. Both girls were posing on the lock beam.They carried on as if i was not there.

How do they get away with that in a public space? I'm not complaining mind :wub: :wub:

Photos please

:)