We knew who you all were, honest!

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Greetings to the several forum members we have tried to say hello to when passing, some of whom looked a bit puzzled, and may not have worked out who we were!

Already today I have seen.....

Ditchdabbler on "Goldie", (who I did have a conversation with)

Sueb on "Nackered (sp?) Navvy"

Radiomariner on "Pepper's Paw"

Dick Browne on "Pin Mill"

Mike Askin on "Victoria"

There is certainly a heavy CWDF presence in the Milton Keynes area this afternoon!

Alan, Cath & David, (near Willen Lakes)

(EDITED TO ADD: Sueb, who I failed to include initially....)

Edited by alan_fincher

On the same subject, I must apologise to Lady Muck for not going back to say hello at Goring the other day after sailing past shouting "You are Lady Muck ands I claim my five pounds!" I got sort of caught up in an oil change, and by the time I finished there was no-one around. She at least did recognise me (or rather the boat, as she doesn't know me from Adam).

Mac

On the same subject, I must apologise to Lady Muck for not going back to say hello at Goring the other day after sailing past shouting "You are Lady Muck ands I claim my five pounds!" I got sort of caught up in an oil change, and by the time I finished there was no-one around. She at least did recognise me (or rather the boat, as she doesn't know me from Adam).

Mac

I saw you! We'd just arrived and I think I was twisting the twisty thing (stern gland), when I popped up and there you were! :cheers:

Don't remember seeing you - was it on a corner?... was a little busy keeping Victoria in the deep water.

Mike

Nah! - No corner - remarkably straight!

The record shows modern bridge 79D Danstead Way

IMG_0748.jpg

We were on the rather anonymous Chalice - not Sickle, so easy to miss!