K&A Trust v Narrowboatworld

KenK

Featured Posts

NABO needs to project an image full stop. Oh yeah, and sort out your PR.

As I've said before, DC Owners, were associate members for a year, we heard nothing, and didn't bother renewing. If we'd been able to report back to our members what you'd been up to, that might have added up to bums on seats.

We (as DC Owners admins) took a risk, and used members money to "join NABO" we didn't even get one of our members contributions worth.

That sounds very bad.

Personally I don't know the history or timing of this. Nor do I know what DC stands for except Direct Current. Please excuse my ignorance and explain.

Ta

Tone

I rarely go on NBW now simply because I find it to be to negative.

Always found it to be high on criticism but low on constructive ideas.

The daily mail of the waterways media I call it.

Edited to add, will just nip onto it, to see what they said lol

Having worked there I'd say that is a pretty astute assessment.

Tone

I suspect this forum would be more interested to hear if Dave is going to apologise rather than enter into this diversion.

But good try anyway <_<

Oh come on Allan. Why should anyone who is always right about everything, apologise?

Tone

DC = Dawncraft

Timing?

Tone

Pre 08 is all I can say. I've done a search, and can't find the bunfights it all caused.

That'll probably be after my time then. But I will make a point of mentioning it, if I get the chance.

I think, towards the back end of the Sampson regime, things did slip a fair way, but I'm sure the current team would be appalled if they knew how you guys had been (or not been) treated.

Tone

That'll probably be after my time then. But I will make a point of mentioning it, if I get the chance.

Seriously, don't bother. It's all history, what's important is where they go from here.

NABO need to get out there and say what they do, when they do it, and tell the world.

I'd love to be a member of a proper campigning organisation, and if NABO looked like it was, I'd be there like a rat up a drainpipe.

oh, and if you can get up Victor's Tom's nose in the process.... BONUS!!!

Edited by fuzzyduck

Seriously, don't bother. It's all history, what's important is where they go from here.

NABO need to get out there and say what they do, when they do it, and tell the world.

Agreed absolutely.

I'd love to be a member of a proper campigning organisation, and if NABO looked like it was, I'd be there like a rat up a drainpipe.

Me too. Unfortunately, after a good start, SOW failed in that.

oh, and if you can get up Victor's Tom's nose in the process.... BONUS!!!

Already done that.

Tone

I think, towards the back end of the Sampson regime, things did slip a fair way, but I'm sure the current team would be appalled if they knew how you guys had been (or not been) treated.

Tone

Tony and Fuzzy Duck,

I have taken the details and I will let FD know what I find as soon as I can.

Howard

Tony and Fuzzy Duck,

I have taken the details and I will let FD know what I find as soon as I can.

Howard

For someone bemusedly sat on the outside, FD?

Richard

Edited by RLWP

Fuzzy Duck maybe

Bugger, sorry that was obvious.

It's very cold and windy, you ought to get indoors or you'll make yourself poorly.

Actually, I'm not very well just now. Maybe that's why I missed the obvious

Richard