BW customer services...Is there anybody there ???

boatyboy

Featured Posts

Don't know if any of you have tried phoning BW Customer help line? But we have been phoning almost every hour over the last 2 days.A recorded message keeps on coming up saying the lines are very busy,as we are recieving lots of calls right now.Please try later :angry: This we keep doing,and no one answers.

I think all their people are too busy explaining that they're too busy to answer the phone, or issue licences, or anything else because they're too busy answering the phone to explain that they're too busy to ..... etc.

They are busy moving to civil society

Article

Edited by Allan(nb Albert)

Phoned the Leeds office today at 3.30pm and got the message 'All lines busy due to the high number of calls being experienced'. Rang the emergency number instead - we were confronted by a closed floodgate - and the Leeds office rang me back.

Didn't do any good. They said it was going to rain tomorrow so gates shut now as nobody working over weekend. I said river level according to the guage was normal. They said outside the office, a mile upstream, it was in the amber! I said they could open gate now, let me through, close gate behind me, go up to Clarence Dock and let me in. Take about an hour but no go.

Have taken photos of flood indicator and print of weather forecast showing a short period of light rain so as to complain.

We were left with an uninhabitable boat,on a Saturday eve, due to the lack of water in the canal and it took 5 calls to the emergency help line before I had a reply to my answer phone. Basically the lock was leaking and hard luck. A friendly boatyard owner gave us a bed for the night and we ate at a restaurant. I emailed Sally Ash and the local manager but haven't had a reply.

Sue

• Greenie 1

Don't know if any of you have tried phoning BW Customer help line? But we have been phoning almost every hour over the last 2 days.A recorded message keeps on coming up saying the lines are very busy,as we are recieving lots of calls right now.Please try later :angry: This we keep doing,and no one answers.

Each year a gold licence renewal arrives beginning of December ... fill it out ... send it in next day ... first week of January it still hasn't arrived ... try to ring them when they are open after holidays ... phone message still says that they are closed for Xmas and New Years holidays (three days after they have been back) ... email to try and confirm receipt of cheque ... licence magically arrives in post second week of January ... email responded to about five days afterwards saying we should have received it. Like clockwork.

They seem to be caught out each year, like Heathrow and snow.