Lunacy ?

gilby

Featured Posts

Ok, it's cold. We're snuggled up in bed all cosy then the depth charges start.

We've a fishing match along our stretch breaking up ice. Long ropes, chain, heavy weights being lobbed in then yanked back with the chain breaking a channel. The noise is unbelievable, the cat's in hiding and I've got a headache.

Think I'll wait 'til they settle down and the start the genny up. I've deemed it laundry day.

Now that those helpful fishermen have broken the ice around you, Gilby, you'll be able to return the favour by cruising up and down for the duration of their match, keeping the fish moving around for them.

Now that those helpful fishermen have broken the ice around you, Gilby, you'll be able to return the favour by cruising up and down for the duration of their match, keeping the fish moving around for them.

And get someone to ride a bike up and down the tow path.

:)

I understand your annoyance, but to put things in perspective, it wouldn't be the first time that boats have come past breaking ice over the years. That too is quite noisy, although it doesn't bother me.

Don't mind the noise of boats breaking ice, especially if it's a vintage putt putt ! This went on for nearly 45 minutes with a dozen anglers bombarding away.

TBH we have varying relationships with the various. Some are obnoxious boat haters that think it's hilarious to spray maggots over your decks. Other clubs are very curteous and we get on well with each other.

Today was just too bizarre a start to a sunday and no, didn't do any laundry, thought I'd be polite. Besides, our water supply hose is frozen, been jerry canning from our stand pipe. Trip to the launderette coming up.

Don't mind the noise of boats breaking ice, especially if it's a vintage putt putt ! This went on for nearly 45 minutes with a dozen anglers bombarding away.

TBH we have varying relationships with the various. Some are obnoxious boat haters that think it's hilarious to spray maggots over your decks. Other clubs are very curteous and we get on well with each other.

Today was just too bizarre a start to a sunday and no, didn't do any laundry, thought I'd be polite. Besides, our water supply hose is frozen, been jerry canning from our stand pipe. Trip to the launderette coming up.

I can understand your annoyance; that is along time.

Hi

according to NFA rules anglers are to clear all litter from their pegs otherswise they will not be weighed in. it is a pity boaters dont bother

to clear up their rubbish where they moor seeing the amount of logs sawdust wood ash dumped on the towpath on the K&A I wonder what happens when

thier cassettes are full during this cold weather On reading another thread on here about sunked boats I think there are alot on here as they

dont seem to move

Hi

according to NFA rules anglers are to clear all litter from their pegs otherswise they will not be weighed in. it is a pity boaters dont bother

to clear up their rubbish where they moor seeing the amount of logs sawdust wood ash dumped on the towpath on the K&A I wonder what happens when

thier cassettes are full during this cold weather On reading another thread on here about sunked boats I think there are alot on here as they

dont seem to move

ask them

Hi

dont seem to move

Sorry, but the detritus anglers leave taints the water they fish; there might be sensible ones but they are overwhelmed by the tw**s that have no consideration nor care for the environment they leave for anyone else.

The mess I see left behind by fishing matches leaves me aghast.

Sorry, but the detritus anglers leave taints the water they fish; there might be sensible ones but they are overwhelmed by the tw**s that have no consideration nor care for the environment they leave for anyone else.

The mess I see left behind by fishing matches leaves me aghast.

It upset me too plus I really did not like the callous disregard with which match anglers treated the fish they caught. I stopped match fishing because of it