Elton

matty40s

Featured Posts

his last 2 albums are excellent, and if a moderator wants to put this in the epub thats OK, however, his music is current, like robert plants etc, the electric Proms are a great platform for musicians who have progressed beyond their initial points of interest, but become more relevant to modern audiences.

• Greenie 1

his last 2 albums are excellent, and if a moderator wants to put this in the epub thats OK, however, his music is current, like robert plants etc, the electric Proms are a great platform for musicians who have progressed beyond their initial points of interest, but become more relevant to modern audiences.

I beg to differ... I saw him a few years shouting his way through a couple of his boring songs before being interviewed on Jules Holland's show. Then Jules introduced the largely unknown Ray Lamontagne who sang his song "Trouble."

As Ray played you could visibly see Elton John's jaw drop and the look of recognition in his face as he suddenly realised that he once had that kind of soul.

Snapshot2010-10-3112-15-49.jpg

Once a fool had a good part in the play

If it's so would I still be here today

It's quite peculiar in a funny sort of way

They think it's very funny everything I say

Get a load of him, he's so insane

You better get your coat dear

It looks like rain