Ten Bob Note

Tescogran

Featured Posts

I think it was ten bob note that helped me with the locks going down into worcester the other week,as i was single handed it was much appreciated :-) doing tardebigge single handed isnt something i want to do again anytime soon!

I single handed up Tardebigge in October 2008 and have to confess that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Perhaps I am peculiar...

N

I think it was ten bob note that helped me with the locks going down into worcester the other week,as i was single handed it was much appreciated :-) doing tardebigge single handed isnt something i want to do again anytime soon!

Hi Keith,

yes, that was us, we followed you down the flight, a fun day, plenty of fresh air and exercise.

All the best

Saw him Friday in Gloucester and passed him Saturday at Frampton. Luckily it appears I do not owe him for a dinner!!!!

Hi John,

The Bell Inn was a good recommendation, thanks. We are going back again this weekend with our current visitor, great food.

I single handed up Tardebigge in October 2008 and have to confess that I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Perhaps I am peculiar...

N

Hi Theo,

You are not alone, I enjoy locking single handed as well. Maybe we are just both peculiar.....

N

i did enjoy it, i was just knackered the next day! Even tho i was single handed u always seem to get lots of help off other boaters :-)

Edited by KeithL