photos wont post

Featured Posts

hello

iv tried to post photos of the gravel run but for some reason i must be doing somthing wrong as nothing is happening.(im not much of a tecnical person) prahaps some kind person could pm me with their e mail & post them for me.

many tanks

jeannette

Hi Jeannette,

I've not put all your photos on CWDF because it will clog up slow connections. However, they are all here on Flikr http://www.flickr.com/photos/51866133@N06/?saved=1

Jim

Hi Jeannette,

I've not put all your photos on CWDF because it will clog up slow connections. However, they are all here on Flikr http://www.flickr.com/photos/51866133@N06/?saved=1

Jim

Enjoyed looking at those - I do like this one especially (look at the difference between the loaded boats and the moored craft - just not used to seeing loaded craft anymore).

gravel.jpg

Already posted in the main thread on this topic, but an account of my half day with the "gravel boats" yesterday, plus a selection of pictures appears here......

Link to blog page

Individual images should enlarge a bit, if you click on them.

Great fun, but I'm too knackered this morning to have got up and made an early start to catch them again before too far North.

Well worth turning out to see, if you are anywhere near, and they are all a friendly bunch, and will want to know how you found out about it.

Already posted in the main thread on this topic, but an account of my half day with the "gravel boats" yesterday, plus a selection of pictures appears here......

Link to blog page

Individual images should enlarge a bit, if you click on them.

Great fun, but I'm too knackered this morning to have got up and made an early start to catch them again before too far North.

Well worth turning out to see, if you are anywhere near, and they are all a friendly bunch, and will want to know how you found out about it.[/quote]

NBW?.

Alan,

No disrespect to your excellent blog, but I prefer the bigger pictures.

Mike.

Edited by LEO