A thank you to this forum

Dominic M

Featured Posts

The forum gets the vote then. I'm PMing you, Dan.

If I had been on line to Vote I would have voted to give the money to Dan and now I'm too late and the vote might not go the way I would want.

It is all very distressing.

:lol:

Just realised I missed the cut off point.

I think you are all daft, lots of suggestions and no-one has come up with the obvious,

why not donate it for the upkeep of the Forum,

you know, to DHutch...................

I've not bothered to read all the posts BTW,

coat.

I think you are all daft, lots of suggestions and no-one has come up with the obvious,

coat.

I think that's a really good idea Mr Matty. I think that we could start off another thread and call it "Who thinks the money should go to the forum?" It would have a really snappy acronym too:

WTTMSGTF

N.

Haven's got a coat..

coat.

I think that's a really good idea Mr Matty. I think that we could start off another thread and call it "Who thinks the money should go to the forum?" It would have a really snappy acronym too:

WTTMSGTF

N.

Haven's got a coat..

Just to set your minds at rest, a late surge saw the popular vote for the donation to go to the Communist Narrowboating Peoples Liberation Front of the Oakham Canal. It wos the Sun wot won it.

Seriously, I am donating the money to the CWDF.

As far as I am concerned Dan can put the money in his pocket 'cause he will have to take money out of his pocket to pay any site fees. We haven't got audited accounts in the past and I don't see that this alters anything.

Sue

Sueb, too late, the vote closed at 8pm apparently, and all those people voting after 8 for Dan are too late, we don't stand a chance of swinging it the forums way.

Just wondering when the CNPLFOC is going to start tendering permanent residential moorings, I will be first in line, the Wreake looks easy, the Melton Mowbray park a bit more of a challenge.....

BTW, its 4 years since the bridge from the Soar to the Wreake was supposed to be raised to allow access, why hasn't this happened, is it local council syston vs BW for funding??