ARE DOGS INTELLIGENT?

long john

Featured Posts

THEY SEEM TO HAVE OVERCOME THEIR WASTE DISPOSAL PROBLEMS WHILST NOT PARTING WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST COIN? MAYBE BRITISH WATERWAYS ENFORCEMENT TEAM COUD HELP US CLEAR THE SHIT OFF OUR BOOTS? AFTER ALL THEY ARE PAID FOR DOING "SOMETHING"?

nOT EVEN A DOG HAS HIS HOME STOLEN WHEN RAISING A YOUNG CHILD, BY THOSE WHO MISAPPROPRIATE MOST OF OUR FUNDS AND HERITAGE AND PROPERTY, ITS A DISGRACE THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF THE CONTROL OF THE BANKING SYSTEM.

hOPEFULLY OUR GHOST'S WILL BE BACK TO HANT THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES?

THEY SEEM TO HAVE OVERCOME THEIR WASTE DISPOSAL PROBLEMS WHILST NOT PARTING WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST COIN? MAYBE BRITISH WATERWAYS ENFORCEMENT TEAM COUD HELP US CLEAR THE SHIT OFF OUR BOOTS? AFTER ALL THEY ARE PAID FOR DOING "SOMETHING"?

nOT EVEN A DOG HAS HIS HOME STOLEN WHEN RAISING A YOUNG CHILD, BY THOSE WHO MISAPPROPRIATE MOST OF OUR FUNDS AND HERITAGE AND PROPERTY, ITS A DISGRACE THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT OF THE CONTROL OF THE BANKING SYSTEM.

hOPEFULLY OUR GHOST'S WILL BE BACK TO HANT THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES?

Calm down!! is there something you need to share X

Can we stop shouting please?

Typing in capitals is seen as shouting on forums such as this and can come across as a little rude.

TYPING IN CAPITALS IS EXCELLENT, BECAUSE i CAN EASILY READ IT EVEN WITH MY EYESIGHT.

i am glad he "shouted" cos my eyes are full of hayfever and its the only post i have neen able to read without pulling my eye lids up!

Talking of POO

Do any of you lucky people visit the odd farmers field to do your number ones and twos....so as to save the cassette or tank filling up to quickly? or is that a trade secret? :lol:

I seem to rmember one ex-working boatman saying that the loo on the Grand Union started at London and ended at Birmingham, so there would be a precedent for such fly-dumping.

Does anyone know what lONG jOHN is complaning about? I may be obtuse this morning, but I haven't quite grasped it.

He wasn't shouting, he'd just got the caps lock on by accident, you can tell by the first letters of some sentences starting with a lower case, when he hit the shift key to type a capital letter. Still don't know what he's on about though!

SHOULD A POOR MAN WHO HAS A GENUINE WATER LIFESTYLE AND AN EXPIRED BOAT SAFETY THING HAVE TO PAY MUCH MORE MONEY FOR A LICENCE EVEN IF HE HAS SAVED FOR IT AND PREPARED TO PAY FOR IT , BUT UNFORTUNATELY CAN'T GET THE WORK DONE IN TIME FOR THE SAFETY THING ? WHY SHOULD THIS MAN PAY MORE THAN THE MAN WHO HAS MONEY AND CAN AFFORD IT?

THE LAWS YOU ARE IMPLEMENTING ARE REMOVING THE BEAUTY OF OUR WATER, THE WATER ACCOMODATES EVERYONE ESPECIALLY OUR POOR, OUR WILD AND THE FREE.

It makes no sense it makes life harder for the needy, is this a good thing? even if they are prepared (though not always able) to pay their way?

It would appear that the op has fallen foul of the waterways act and feels that if dogs are permitted to crap on the towpath then he should be permitted to licence his boat without a BSC.

If you do a search of Long John's posts you'll see he started out Ok but seems to have gone deaf as time has gone on and he rambles a bit now. Poor fella :lol:

It would appear that the op has fallen foul of the waterways act and feels that if dogs are permitted to crap on the towpath then he should be permitted to licence his boat without a BSC.

Long John's posts have been interesting for some time, actually.

It was he, who, as long ago as February posted in the (quite possibly first of many) Que Sera sera thread

THE BOAT HASN'T BEEN STOLEN!

but gave nothing to support that statement.

This was some time before his "PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, MY PARTNER STRAYED OFF THE TOWPATH" alert....

Link

All part of life's tapestry......