Mobile Broadband Dongle

Maverick

Featured Posts

Looking into buying a mobile broadband dongle on a pay as you go tarrif.

Heard something about the 3 network where you can get it for £5 a month instead of the usual £10 per month fee on a pay as you go tarrif. (someone on ebay claiming to sell the info on how to do this)

Anyone know anything about it or how its supposed to work? Just wondering if ther's a way or if its a con.

Edited by Maverick

Heard something about the 3 network where you can get it for £5 a month instead of the usual £10 per month fee on a pay as you go tarrif. (someone on ebay claiming to sell the info on how to do this)

Anyone know anything about it or how its supposed to work? Just wondering if ther's a way or if its a con.

Hi Mav,

Take a look at this thread from another forum Clicky

Edited by Oliver1954

Have a look at this.

£4.95 {Postage for a free PAYG Dongle

http://www.3dongle4free.co.uk/cmcPage.asp?...87264B3910E2%7D

:lol:

Thanks guys brilliant :lol:

Just had another look on the 3 website. Do you have to register a debit/credit card with them in order to top up the sim card?

Have got a 3 sim but its not been used or registered and I dont have a 3 phone.

Is there a way of buying a top up voucher from a shop and getting the credit onto the sim?

Edited by Maverick

Have a look at this.

£4.95 {Postage for a free PAYG Dongle

http://www.3dongle4free.co.uk/cmcPage.asp?...87264B3910E2%7D

:lol:

Just read this on a caravan forum i frequent, not sure what to make of it :lol:

http://www.3dongle4free.co.uk/

Here's an offer that looks good and several guys on other forums have taken advantage of it - including me. However, one of them has pointed out that the postage payment form has no padlock at the bottom of the screen.

I did my order a week ago and currently have received no dongle. Website says delivery within 2/3 days. Last night I decided to look at my credit card statement to see if it had been charged. It had, on the day I'd ordered. Not only that. On the same day was a Balance Transfer for £598 which wasn't mine. Of course, I am not saying the two transactions have anything to do with each other.

This morning I phoned the dongle supplier, gave the order number and was told they had no record of it. I said they must have since they'd been able to charge for it. They'll look into it.

Next a phonecall to the Credit card co. They confirmed the debit transfer and I explained that it wasn't mine. I also told them about the 'dongle affair'. Fortunately they believed me, told me to destroy the card and they'd remove the illegal transfer.

Internet trading is quick and easy - but a minefield.

************** Hope nothings untoward with this deal, just thought i'd post for people to read ****************