We Don't Live Afloat Anymore, Sad, Just Very Sad.

Uncle Noah

Featured Posts

14 years living in and on our our own houseboat home is f-o-u-r-t-e-e-n years.

It Is, sorry, Was, a beautiful way of life. Does anyone else understand the beauty of living upon the water or how much it can be missed? We are so grateful for the private well wishes but nevertheless, we are sad, just so very sad. :P

Our latest efforts in our Family Campaign for Justice

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/wes.../08/320790.html

Kind regards

The Shalom Family Campaign for Justice Wales

Is ti just me or has this been on here already! Why do people keep posting it?

And shouldn;t this be in the links section as it is really just a link :P

27828[/snapback]

No Sam, it doesn't need to be on the links section at this time. This is a family who for whatever reasons have lost their home expressing regret, sadness and thanking all for their good wishes. Also letting everyone know of their latest campain for justice.

Edited by Bernie

• 3 weeks later...
Can't help feeling Vince that it is time to move on.

28266[/snapback]

Maffi, the control panel says your inbox is showing full, and I would like to discuss some interesting news, but can not send PM because it is full. So.........

There is nothing more that me, my wife and our five young girls would rather do than 'move on', and you are not the first to suggest it, ...and I am sure you will not be the last. The questions we are stuck with is how, and with what? When we can answer them, we will be ABLE to move on. The whole situation is 'locked up', out of our conrol with Government and Court Officials, including our MP, Alun Michael caught up with their own incompetance, action, and/or, inaction. It is rigid in some quarters, however........

It appears to be the case that the former marina manager at Penarth has recently left Quays Marinas Limited (the new company formed as a result of a management buy-out from Crest Plc) NO reason given, just gone, but I am sure it will have nothing to do with our campaign :lol: AND, more importantly, the Chief Executive Officer of Crest Plc, that's Mr John Callcutt, has also unexpectedly 'stepped sideways'.

http://miranda.hemscott.com/servlet/HsPubl...r_client_id=216

We might well have be on the end of something nasty, but always being an optimist, we pray that all wars end in Peace! Our Campaign for Social Justice continues.

I do not wish to offend the forum at all but administrators permitting, if you might like to share this news and the link, we would as always, be very grateful.

Kind regards,

Uncle Noah.

The Shalom Family Campaign for Justice

Maffi, the control panel says your inbox is showing full, and I would like to discuss some interesting news, but can not send PM because it is full.  So.........

Silly me locked myself out with an erroneous email addy.

Signed on again with just 'Maffi'

• 5 weeks later...

I have to say this reminded me of my interest in this story, and i noticed that there are gaps missing in the story so.....

I fired off FOI requests to

Welsh assembly :- any records regarding MV Picton

House of commons :- Alun mitchel's register of interests, and records regarding MV Picton

Vale of glamorgan :- MV Picton, record of elected members interests and voting record regarding Crest

Cardiff CC :- MV picton, record of members interests, voting record.

CHA; as above

Did I ever mention i'm an inveterate researcher. :D

I have to say this reminded me of my interest in this story, and i noticed that there are gaps missing in the story so.....

House of commons :- Alun mitchel's register of interests, and records regarding MV Picton

Vale of glamorgan :- MV Picton, record of elected members interests and voting record regarding Crest

CHA; as above

Well, are you going to spill the beans?

• 2 weeks later...

CHA; as above

We are grateful for this proactive stance to get to the truth of what happened.

In view of your comments Fuzzyduck, please, please, please, ask any questions you like, ON HERE (at the discretion of site owners of course) and we will do our best to 'fill in the gaps'. We welcome inveterate researchers! Cheers.

Uncle Noah

P.S.

If anybody else should feel so inclined to fill in the gaps please accept the following information for your convenience:

John Callcutt Chief Executive Officer Crest Nicholson Plc

(Solely responsible for enforcing health & saftey at the time of the accident BUT he retires at the end of October!)

Crest Nicholson PLC (Head Office)

Crest House

39 Thames Street

Weybridge

Surrey KT13 8JL

Tel: 01932 847272 Fax: 01932 829141

Email via his personal secretary

jmajor@crestnicholson.com

Simon Haigh and Andrew Yates

Crest Nicholson Marinas Ltd (Now Trading as Quay Marinas Limited)Avon House

Bristol Parkway North

Newbrick Road

Stoke Gifford

Bristol BS34 8RA

Tel: 0117 9236466 Fax: 0117 9236508

Email shaigh@quaymarinas.com or ayates@quaymarinas.com

The Rt Hon Alun Michael MP

JP Member of Parliament

P.O.Box 453

Cardiff

CF11 9YN

Tel. 02920 223533 Fax. 02920 229936 / 02920 229947

Email alunmichaelmp@parliament.uk

Mr Roger Thorney Operational Manager Barrage

Cardiff Harbour AuthorityQueen Alexandra dock

Cargo Road

Cardiff CF10 4LY

Tel 02920 877930 Fax 02920 877977

Email r.thorney@cardiff.gov.uk

Rhodri Morgan Welsh Assembly First Minister for Wales Email Rhodri.Morgan@wales.gov.uk

Jeffrey James Executive Leader of the Vale of Glamorgan Council

Email HJWJames@valeofglamorgan.co.uk

Last but not least contact us directly 07713 954355 or Email wwwnoahsark@aol.com

Thankyou!

cheers.

I have recipts from Vale of Glamorgan, and a request for further info from the Welsh assemby's housing unit. I have to be extremely careful how I ask questions, as in theory i can be billed for massive amounts.

CHA isn't covered by the FOI act so have to rely on CCC to provide me with the info. ( but they haven't replied) and they probably will deny, which is a shame, as I'd be VERY interested to see any records on the "shall we let them use our lifting pad? debate"

the other thing is the Data Protection act might also come into play, as they should rightly refuse to give me any of your personal details.

But until i get the documents who knows.

I for one would be very interested if the Office of the Prime Minister ever actually passed on your details to the welsh assembly.

Might also FOI the cops to see if the Tender theft was ever investigated.