Another shower question.

Featured Posts

Well! Himself has pulled out my shower and fitted a new tray. The previous shower had formica walls etc. - indestructable - that has gone too, it was vile. I know he knows what he is doing - but what should go on the walls to line it now? Not sure I fancy tiles, I think they might crack if there is a bump, what do you all have on yours?

Tiles too. I used mosaics which are great if you enjoy grouting! (I spoke to one person who finds if therapeutic, should have got them to do it!) Used flexible adhesive & grout, same stuff we used on the boat my family did 10 years ago and they're all still on the wall.

Rick

My boat bathroom is done out in plastic T & g panels. I think that they measure up at about 25cm wide and 2m long. It actually looks quite good. I think that the T&G is good enough to ensure a water resistant join. THe boat came with it but when i added a wardrobe taking out the corner of the bathroom I needed to buy more panels. I found some in B&Q and it cost £27 for 4.

Tim

Well! Himself has pulled out my shower and fitted a new tray. The previous shower had formica walls etc. - indestructable - that has gone too, it was vile. I know he knows what he is doing - but what should go on the walls to line it now? Not sure I fancy tiles, I think they might crack if there is a bump, what do you all have on yours?

Ceramic tiles fixed in 1992. Still fine although design of tiles looks a bit out of date now.

Cheers, Mike