Its another nice weekend!!

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

Well its here again and its set to be another nice(ish) one.

Going to the boat this evening, so probably the pub for dinner tonight (as per usual).

Then tomorrow looks set to be a busy one. Got to see the canopy repair guy at Burton Waters for a quote to replace a window and some zips (aint gonna be cheap), got to refuel her (also aint gonna be cheap) so that entails a trip to Saxilby Then mother dear wants to meet up somewhere (she wants to try out her new motorbike) so we suspect it will be the Pyewipe for lunch. This dont leave us a deal of time for travelling so suspect we will end up at Torksey again as we will have missed the tide for the lock. Although we could go the other way and do Bardney i suppose. Time will tell.

Any of you lot got any plans this weekend?

There are two different banters.

We'll be at the Southern one, but hopefully both will be well attended.

It sounds like maybe half a dozen boats should make it to "our" one, as well as those coming by faster means.

Off shortly to clean the boat up to the point that we'd not be too embarrassed to welcome visitors.

Perhaps we should buy some more Taybrite too - I don't think it will be that warm.

There are two different banters.

We'll be at the Southern one, but hopefully both will be well attended.

It sounds like maybe half a dozen boats should make it to "our" one, as well as those coming by faster means.

Off shortly to clean the boat up to the point that we'd not be too embarrassed to welcome visitors.

Perhaps we should buy some more Taybrite too - I don't think it will be that warm.

It aint gonna be cold either though. Expect lots of pics come monday then?

<Snip>

Sprucing up Fulbourne this weekend. Also WRG Barndance on Saturday - 150 people all trying to look dignified whist dancing in different directions is a sight to be beheld!

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis

Boat tidying and final preparations on Saturday morning (fuel, coal etc.), Loughborough banter on Saturday night, off boating on Sunday, returning following Saturday.

Not sure how far from Mercia Marina we'll get in 3 days before turning round. Some have suggested Stone as a good target, others the Green Man in Willington village.

Off to the boat tonight, but gonna be later on gotta w#@k late :lol: fancy popping the heating on for us Phylis lol

New batteries to fit Saturday morning then off to see where we end up. Probably Torksey.

I would if i could. Nothing worse then going to a cold boat.

Boat tidying and final preparations on Saturday morning (fuel, coal etc.), Loughborough banter on Saturday night, off boating on Sunday, returning following Saturday.

Not sure how far from Mercia Marina we'll get in 3 days before turning round. Some have suggested Stone as a good target, others the Green Man in Willington village.

Hi Dude!

I'll watch out for you on Saturday - I'm due in at Mercia over the weekend.

Mike