Lockmaster Brass Plaques

Guest .mother

Featured Posts

Guest .mother

Does anyone have current contact details for the company that makes the brass bridge plates/plaques?

All I have is 'Lockmaster', but Google only returns a list of sellers, not the manufacturer.

I'm wanting to get some made for www.sheffieldcanal.org

Guest .mother
Clicky

Have you tried these?

Worth bearing in mind, thanks.

The only reason I wanted to get Lockmaster is that they already produce a 'standard' type of bridge plate/plaque - but I guess anyone who casts such things could make a similar design.

Does anyone have current contact details for the company that makes the brass bridge plates/plaques?

All I have is 'Lockmaster', but Google only returns a list of sellers, not the manufacturer.

I believe Lockmaster was the trading name of Doug Smith who lived in one of the barrel vaulted coatages on th e Stratford Canal, he produced the iconic Lockmaster canal maps. Sadly he passed away a few years ago.

I have had brass plaques made by:

http://www.narrowboatbrassware.co.uk/

Tim

Guest .mother
My factory could make them up in Gold / Silver / Platinum stone set with Diamonds/Rubies/Emeralds

Brilliant!!!

Did I mention the bit about being able to sell them for a Fiver or less? ;-)

• 2 years later...

Yes look at www.lowebrass.com

They get everywhere these canal plague manufacturing spammer's taking over the Internet

:P

Somehow, it doesn't seem right to report them as spammers as they're posting details of themselves openly to the correct target market

So I haven't

Richard

They get everywhere these canal plague manufacturing spammer's taking over the Internet

:P

Somehow, it doesn't seem right to report them as spammers as they're posting details of themselves openly to the correct target market

So I haven't

So you don't think someone trying to spread disease, throughout the Inland Waterways system, warrants reporting, then?

So you don't think someone trying to spread disease, throughout the Inland Waterways system, warrants reporting, then?

My anti-virus is up to date, so I'm not bothered

Richard