Do You Exsist?

Troll

Featured Posts

I've got an interesting dilemma here...

I'm not on the elctoral register despite being on a "proper" residential mooring. Birm' City Council realised they couldn't charge us Council Tax and hence refused to acknowledge proper addresses for us, hence no vote...

They are wrong, and you are entitled to register to vote regardless of your CT status or whether you have an address.

People have registered to vote from a park bench before now.

To be honest, I learned pretty early in life that if I couldn't afford it, buying it on credit didn't make it any more affordable.

- Hobs

If only I could get this fact through to my teenagers - who reckon they can afford to go on holiday - if they can rustle up the money from somewhere!

J.

:lol:

I am grateful that my daughter learnt the value of money very quickly (good teacher :lol: ) she has a credit card but only uses it to her advantage, not the card company.

0% interest at the moment, bill will be paid, before end the period and the card then cancelled.

She is now teaching her new partner and he is coming round and seeing sense.

Edited by bottle