River Avon showers

algwyn

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, algwyn said:

Does anyone know if there are any boater showers on the River Avon please

Not really replying to my own post lol just thought I would add that we are presently at Eckington Wharf heading towards Stratford

How is the flow, we are heading towards Stratford on the canal and then down the Avon 

33 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

How is the flow, we are heading towards Stratford on the canal and then down the Avon 

Don't forget that lock 54 (penultimate above Bancroft Basin) is closed today for gate repairs.

1 hour ago, algwyn said:

Does anyone know if there are any boater showers on the River Avon please

Not really replying to my own post lol just thought I would add that we are presently at Eckington Wharf heading towards Stratford

There are no showers provided by ANT as such. However, Hampton Ferry Marina/Raphaels at Evesham are geared up to provide showers for boaters. They can contacted at Hampton Ferry Boat Lane, Evesham WR11 4BP (01386 45460/442458; www.hamptonferry.co.uk). Also a laundrette.

Hi rive has been in the green since we entered at Tewkesbury on Wednesday some flow in places but no problems at all thanks for the tip on showers at Hampton ferry we are just below there so will give them a call, Pershore leisure center also have showers but they charge £ 5.60 each 

2 hours ago, algwyn said:

Hi rive has been in the green since we entered at Tewkesbury on Wednesday some flow in places but no problems at all thanks for the tip on showers at Hampton ferry we are just below there so will give them a call, Pershore leisure center also have showers but they charge £ 5.60 each 

Thanks for the info, we are still on the N Oxford canal