Unlimited data for wifi onboard at what I think is a good price.

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, john6767 said:

Thanks.  All the UK supplied ones on eBay appear to be preowned, similar to Amazon?  Is this actually a current product or has it been superseded?

I take it back there seems to be one new one on Amazon, but £400!

Only superceded by 5g routers.

I have bought a lot of pre-owned 4g, wifi kit from eBay and haven't had a problem yet, even the one advertised as parts only with no PSU worked fine. Tested ue and sold it back on eBay with a PSU for 3 times the price I paid for it ;)

48 minutes ago, john6767 said:

Thanks.  All the UK supplied ones on eBay appear to be preowned, similar to Amazon?  Is this actually a current product or has it been superseded?

I take it back there seems to be one new one on Amazon, but £400!

I paid £212 when I got mine from Amazon, we were given an allowance for home working due to COVID and with the Poynting 4g-xpol-a0001 antenna I also purchased it came in just over the allowance.

2 hours ago, GUMPY said:

Only superceded by 5g routers.

I have bought a lot of pre-owned 4g, wifi kit from eBay and haven't had a problem yet, even the one advertised as parts only with no PSU worked fine. Tested ue and sold it back on eBay with a PSU for 3 times the price I paid for it ;)

Not saying there will be a problem with used, but it seems strange that you can’t really buy a new one if it is not an old model.  I will keep looking.

44 minutes ago, john6767 said:

Not saying there will be a problem with used, but it seems strange that you can’t really buy a new one if it is not an old model.  I will keep looking.

You can buy new 4G/5G routers but they're much more expensive than secondhand ones, and most people don't want to pay that much.

• Greenie 1