C W Boatmover

Disused Account

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, C W Boatmover said:

Erm… that’ll be a no. I never realised it was that strict. Can you point me in the right direction please? 🙏 

Ive reported your post and an admin will see it.

Good luck with your business.

3 hours ago, C W Boatmover said:

Thanks for your help this evening. It’s appreciated. Take care 👋🏻 

You seam to be only on social media, have you a bonafide website stating all your services, qualifications, public liability insurance details and all the legal stuff? Or are you just someone who’s just done a RYA Helmsman course? 

Edited by PD1964

4 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

You seam to be only on social media, have you a bonafide website stating all your services, qualifications, public liability insurance details and all the legal stuff? Or are you just someone who’s just done a RYA Helmsman course? 

Screenshot_20230206-231233_Chrome.jpg

Ps 

Its seem in that context not seam.

5 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

You seam to be only on social media, have you a bonafide website stating all your services, qualifications, public liability insurance details and all the legal stuff? Or are you just someone who’s just done a RYA Helmsman course? You don’t seam to have been around for long.

... and when you have answered that, perhaps you will tell us when you stopped beating your mother.

Just now, M_JG said:

Screenshot_20230206-231233_Chrome.jpg

Means absolutely nothing, I can get hold of trade plates and get insurance, do a one day RYA Helmsman course. But doesn’t mean I’m a professional boat mover. No bonafide website, just social media means nothing.

1 minute ago, Allan(nb Albert) said:

... and when you have answered that, perhaps you will tell us when you stopped beating your mother.

Anyone can move boats and stick it on Instagram, Facebook.

3 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Means absolutely nothing, I can get hold of trade plates and get insurance, do a one day RYA Helmsman course. But doesn’t mean I’m a professional boat mover. No bonafide website, just social media means nothing.

Anyone can move boats and stick it on Instagram, Facebook.

If somebody has insurance, is registered with CRT and moves boat for payment why does this not mean they are not a professional boat mover?

The simple absence of a web site?

Really?

6 minutes ago, M_JG said:

If somebody has insurance, is registered with CRT and moves boat for payment why does this not mean they are not a professional boat mover?

The simple absence of a web site?

Really?

Or maybe some bloke on Facebook? Maybe a decent website would have more clout when touting for business, customer feedback, National boat broker references, Boat builder references? Maybe the way to go?
  Makes no difference, black/white, white/black, after an argument are we?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

When we had our boat moved in 2015 I contacted two people on here. @nigel carton and @matty40s 

Nigel had done our BSC so I asked him first but he couldnt do our required dates. So I asked Matty.

Nigel has nor had any internet presence I am aware of. Matty had a fairly basic 'old friends canal services' web site.

A web site is not the B all and end Alll in boating circles.

Just now, M_JG said:

When we had our boat moved in 2015 I contacted two people on here. @nigel carton and @matty40s 

Nigel had done our BSC so I asked him first but he couldnt do our required dates. So I asked Matty.

Nigel has nor had any internet presence I am aware of. Matty had a fairly basic 'old friends canal services' web site.

A web site is not the B all and end Alll in boating circles.

Maybe you get Co-oP points per mile with each delivery??

2 minutes ago, M_JG said:

Why not ring the mobile number and let us know what respose you get?

He’s given a Co-oP address, come on be real??😂😂😂😂😂😂 why don’t you, you seam the fan??😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by PD1964

Just now, PD1964 said:

He’s given a Co-oP address, come on be real??😂😂😂😂😂😂 

If it bothers you so much, just give the mobile a ring. And let us know.

Just now, M_JG said:

If it bothers you so much, just give the mobile a ring. And let us know.

Come on be real, a Co-oP address? You seam the fan, you give him a ring, I don’t need a boat mover, or a pint of milk and a dozen eggs for that matter😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

He’s given a Co-oP address, come on be real??😂😂😂😂😂😂 why don’t you, you seam the fan??😂😂😂😂😂😂

You added a bit.

Im not a fan, I'm just interested in why you seem so 'anti'.

5 minutes ago, M_JG said:

You added a bit.

Yeh bye. Just answer the address question, why a Co-oP?

5 minutes ago, M_JG said:

You added a bit.

Not a legit address, are you so after an argument that you ignore what seams to be the facts??😂😂

Edited by PD1964

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

Yeh bye. Just answer the address question, why a Co-oP?

I will when you answer why you are so anti.

Only the OP could answer that question. Or Google, or the co-op, perhaps.

Do you fancy yourself as some kind of detective? 🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, M_JG said:

I will when you answer why you are so anti.

Only the OP could answer that question. Or Google, or the co-op, perhaps.

Do you fancy yourself as some kind of detective? 🤣🤣

Not anti, but would like all the facts and to be assured not a cowboy. You seam blind to the facts though, why when you search he’s business address what most people would do to confirm, you get a Co-oP? Are you that desperate for an argument that your in denial?😂😂

Edited by PD1964

11 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Not anti, but would like all the facts and to be assured not a cowboy. You seam blind to the facts though, why when you search he’s business address what most people would do to confirm, you get a Co-oP? Are you that desperate for an argument that your in denial?😂😂

I set out my decision as to how I chose my boat mover. Its clearly you desperate for an argument.

Just now, PD1964 said:

It’s about his Co-oP business address, not how you chose a boat mover😂😂😂

As I said, you are desperate.

Is this the point where you post a picture of me? Along as using it in your Avatar?

Like an imbecile?