C W Boatmover

Disused Account

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Your the poison Martin, as highlighted on this post, always after an argument. As highlighted on most of the posts you destroy.

You created the controversy in this thread. You destroyed it by your stupid over enthusiastic questioning.

All you had to do was ring the mobile number or ping off an email.

So I ask again, why are you known as the Poison Dwarf?

But now we all know why dont we.

Edited by M_JG

11 minutes ago, M_JG said:

You created the controversy in this thread. You destroyed it by your stupid over enthusiastic questioning.

All you had to do was ring the mobile number.

So I ask again, why are you known as the Poison Dwarf?

But now we all know why dont we.

Martin people aren’t bothered, I’m not bothered what people think, it’s a forum that’s it, not the real Canal world.  You really need to get over it. You are obviously bothered by me more than I’m of you. I’ll guarantee you’ll answer one of my posts with a snide antagonistic comment, like you do with certain other people on here, also you’ll leave a frowning/unlike emoji on my posts. Your so predictable.

Bye Martin, this thread is not worth worrying about and really neither are you.

Edited by PD1964

7 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Martin people aren’t bothered, I’m not bothered what people think, it’s a forum that’s it, not the real Canal world.  You really need to get over it. You are obviously bothered by me more than I’m of you. I’ll guarantee you’ll answer one of my posts with a snide antagonistic comment, like you do with certain other people on here, also you’ll leave a frowning/unlike emoji on my posts. Your so predictable.

Bye Martin, this thread is not worth worrying about and really neither are you.

Trust me when I say I couldn't give a flying furkin about the likes of you. And for good reason.

4 minutes ago, PD1964 said:

Thank God👍👍👍

Pardon me, I thought you'd just said 'bye'.

🤣🤣🤣

But if you want to prolong it we can?

So why are you known as the poison dwarf?

Edited by M_JG

10 hours ago, C W Boatmover said:

One of the UKs leading Narrowboat delivery companie

Although it has been altered, the above quote comes from his original post. I question that claim. Then it is reviled that the address given is, in fact, the address of a different business. Now there could be flats over the shop, probably are, but it raises yet another question. Finally, there is the no website thing. That in itself is not necessarily a problem, but I know the cost of a website host, plus your own email address (.co.uk) is not expensive and the site can be a DIY job. I understand getting the contact details from social media companies can be impossible for individuals if legal action is needed, so putting that all together suggests to me that one may be better advised to look for a more professional outfit if you want an asset costing multi-thousand pounds moving. Oh, the OP does not seem to be a company, just a sole trader, so that is a bit misleading as well.

• Greenie 1

9 minutes ago, M_JG said:

The co op has a post office.

Maybe that is used for snail mail?

I looked for the usual Post Office signs but could not see any, but that would be one explanation for the address. However, should it not be a post restante or C/O address in that case. Still not very professional.

Edited by Tony Brooks

44 minutes ago, buccaneer66 said:

Enough of this stupid argument you two.

Here, Here!  I am amazed that you are allowed to get away with it time after time, its really boring for others and pathetic.  I woke up for this?  Sorry for going off topic.

I am one of the dinosaurs that will not use Farceache so I have not seen it before. Seems to be a genuine effort for publicity. He did have the manners to ask.

• Greenie 4

6 minutes ago, Tony Brooks said:

I looked for the usual Post Office signs but could not see any, but that would be one explanation for the address. However, should it not be a post restante or C/O address in that case. Still not very professional.

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder/2602423/brereton

19 minutes ago, IanD said:

Along with photographic records of a large number of boats he's moved, and a lot of thank-yous from satisfied customers.

Of course this could all be made up, but that seems extremely unlikely given that most of  the boats are clearly identifiable by name... 😉

But then some posters on here are so convinced that Facebook is the work of the devil that they'll refuse to go and look... 😞

I'm convinced it is the work of the devil too. That doesn't prevent me from using it.