Plaque Purchase Help Required

Telstar17

Featured Posts

Hello everyone, I've lurked on here for a while but finally have a problem with which I hope someone could help!

Myself and a group of friends had our first canal holiday in march from Bunbury to Ellesmere and back again - we loved it so much we are going again on Monday from whixall hopefully completing the Llangollen and the navigable section of the Montgomery! we have also planned to go away next march.

now to my question - we hope to complete the Llangollen and I was hoping to buy a canal plaque to mark this - I cannot seem to find an online shop that sells them! I've seen a couple on eBay but haven't been able to get one and I would like to support the canal industry directly if possible. 

can anyone point me in the direction of a place that sells them, either online or on the main route of the Llangollen between whixhall and Llangollen or on the montgomery?

also any suggestions for our route would be most welcome!

52 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

https://www.canalshop.co.uk/acatalog/plaqwwgl.html

Out of stock til mid Sept though :( 

Blimey, if I got one of those for everywhere I've been on the system I'd need a bigger boat to display them all in! 🤣

Edited by cuthound
Clarification

23 minutes ago, Stroudwater1 said:

http://www.boatshopbraunston.co.uk/bridge-plaques.html 

They seem to do them all? 

Edit, did you mean suggestions for your route in March?  How long will that be for? 

Apologies I meant recommendations for the Llangollen next week, especially places to eat I’ve really enjoyed reading some of the other members recommendations on previous posts 

thank you for the link!