Mobile internet dongles?

waterworks

Featured Posts

I did OK with the cheapo twin antenna for a year, but they got damaged so I want something more robust

There is an omni directional Poyntin on eBay with four suckers, not sure if this would work quite so well as I dont want to risk losing the thing if it gets knocked off the window by shrubbery, it's £70.

I keep the router by the window but its much better with an outdoor antenna.

9 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I did OK with the cheapo twin antenna for a year, but they got damaged so I want something more robust

There is an omni directional Poyntin on eBay with four suckers, not sure if this would work quite so well as I dont want to risk losing the thing if it gets knocked off the window by shrubbery, it's £70.

I keep the router by the window but its much better with an outdoor antenna.

If you want another pair of magnetic cheapies to tide you on i've a pair you can have for nowt, also got the tails for connecting little TS9 sockets to a Poynting that i no longer need for when you upgrade?

IMG_1163.jpeg

Edited by Hudds Lad
Add pic
  • Greenie 1

On 15/06/2022 at 18:44, George and Dragon said:

I think a VPN would stop the Chinese government monitoring you so effectively. Of course, you have to be certain that your VPN isn't provided (or monitored) by an equally unpleasant government.

Doesn't google track your every move, along with most of the apps you have installed on your phone?

On 15/06/2022 at 18:44, George and Dragon said:

I think a VPN would stop the Chinese government monitoring you so effectively. Of course, you have to be certain that your VPN isn't provided (or monitored) by an equally unpleasant government.

Doesn't google track your every move, along with most of the apps you have installed on your phone?