Boat blacking Northwich

Featured Posts

Whilst passing through Northwich on T & M last year, I noticed an advert on one of the bridges for blacking, (3 coats). I did it myself last time as I had experienced cowboys before but would rather have someone else do it this time. Anyone had any reports about this outfit?

Graham

14 minutes ago, GunnaDo said:

Whilst passing through Northwich on T & M last year, I noticed an advert on one of the bridges for blacking, (3 coats). I did it myself last time as I had experienced cowboys before but would rather have someone else do it this time. Anyone had any reports about this outfit?

Graham

Which outfit are you referring to? There is no indication in your posting other than a notice on a bridge

3 minutes ago, GunnaDo said:

Hi, Unfortunately I didn't write down the company name, just a phone number 07936 414051 but yes, this is the one.
cheers
Graham

That is Tomaz at Wincham Wharf.  Does a good job. Gets the boat 3ft off the ground on stands so you can do the base plate too.

Straddle crane on site.

He is an excellent welder too.

I have used his site before.

• Greenie 2

3 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

That is Tomaz at Wincham Wharf.  Does a good job. Gets the boat 3ft off the ground on stands so you can do the base plate too.

That use to be their main selling point a few years back, one of the few places where you could get to the base plate