Getting the most out of a mobile phone router

EdwardMeades

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

With a phone, especially on a boat where it acts as a hotspot and also the owner wishes to be extra careful about not dropping it in the water, the phone will be active buy lying untouched for much of the time. One good thing to consider is ensuring that your phone has QI charging facility and then  get a charge that is very quick to dock. 

I go one bit further on the boat and have a QI cradle (at home it is a Juice stand type) which can be mounted on the wall near to a window for better reception. 

All this means is that you stand a better chance of keeping the phone battery fully charged.

I think that sums it up 🤔

I don't have a long enough cable so at night, I use my power bank, shock horror at inefficiencies, but I do charge everything up when the engine is running, makes me feel proud 🏃‍♀️

Edited by LadyG

8 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I think that sums it up 🤔

I don't have a long enough cable so at night, I use my power bank, shock horror at inefficiencies, but I do charge everything up when the engine is running, makes me feel proud 🏃‍♀️

Why don't you just buy a longer cable? Have a look on eBay or Amazon. We're only talking a few quid.

14 hours ago, blackrose said:

Why don't you just buy a longer cable? Have a look on eBay or Amazon. We're only talking a few quid.

I think there is something called amazon locker, I saw one at Booth's. 

Now I need a delivery from pets at home, but they sent me a new password, how do I copy using a tablet, I'm sure there may be a system, but I haven't worked out what it is, ty

Update, I've managed it.. Involves touching the word and it highlights, but I'm sure you all knew that 🙄

Edited by LadyG

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

I think there is something called amazon locker, I saw one at Booth's. 

Now I need a delivery from pets at home, but they sent me a new password, how do I copy using a tablet, I'm sure there may be a system, but I haven't worked out what it is, ty

Why don't you just write it down on a piece of paper.

Then go to the log in page and copy down /enter what you have written on the paper.