Epifanes bounty red

luggsy

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, luggsy said:

Is there anyone that knows a RAL colour that matches epifanes bounty red or very near ? thanks in advance 

I think Bounty Red is an International colour name. I have the Epifanes colour chart in front of me, and I don't recall that they did a Burgandy as a stock colour. 

Edited by Higgs

5 minutes ago, luggsy said:

Hi you have to order it , made to order 

Yeah, I seem to remember that was the case. But in any event, I don't have a RAL colour sample guide. It isn't very useful trying to do it using computer displays, they're all differently calibrated, colour-wise. If you can find a sample, a motor factors might be able to help.

Edited by Higgs

28 minutes ago, luggsy said:

Is there anyone that knows a RAL colour that matches epifanes bounty red or very near ? thanks in advance 

But unless its to finish a job that is in hand then the colour has probably altered. Even if it's a current job a new mix could be slightly different.

It is possible but not likely that its a BS colour. I think the best way is to borrow 9if you can) a colour fan and match it up to what the boat as it is now.

2 minutes ago, Mad Harold said:

If you take a colour sample to a B+Q they will match it.

Won't be exact, but near enough.

Actually most manufacturers' trade points will do that and the paint you get is likely to be better than a consumer shed offering.