Vloggers, Good or bad for New Boaters?

PD1964

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, WotEver said:

As a professional video editor I cringe when I read a comment of ‘great editing’ for some of these videos. I don’t think I’ve seen a single example of ‘great’ editing... ‘adequate’ is as good as it gets. 

what sort of hardware/software do you use? I quite fancy getting into video publishing(as entry level hubby not fancy), so jealous that everybody and their granny are doing it.

19 minutes ago, blackrose said:

Well that's not really any different for those of us who were boating or living on boats before mobile internet. We had to get advice by talking to people (remember that?) but you never really knew if what they said was good or bad practice. Now at least you have lots of advice and recommendations at your fingertips so you can make an informed decision yourself.

Advice on here is often contradictory 

8 hours ago, restlessnomad said:

what sort of hardware/software do you use?

I use an HP workstation, large hard drive array and run several software packages centred around Avid editing. 

• Greenie 1