Price A Bit Strong ?

Parahandy

Featured Posts

45 minutes ago, Mike Tee said:

Not sure about it being normal to be split in two, but is normal to open into the e/r otherwise the door is blocked when the bed is made - effectively leaving only one exit which is less than ideal!

Nor am I really - mine is but it's not a copy. Does seem daft having a door foul the bed. Hopefully easily rectified. If not - curtain.

20180630_193240.jpg

Edited by mark99

2 hours ago, roland elsdon said:

If it is a proper copy there should be a bulkhead between the cabin and the hole.

the long walk round to the loo is a feature of  gu boats.

True, but things evolve, and it makes more sense to be able to walk from the cabin to the e/r without having to cover up (and in Frogmore's case, to the other accommodation) - but it also makes sense to be able to open the door without closing up the bed 'ole. I'd worry if my wife had to walk out the back door and up the towpath to make my morning tea - it might get cold on the way back (she does not read this forum, I'm not that brave).

24 minutes ago, Mike Tee said:

True, but things evolve, and it makes more sense to be able to walk from the cabin to the e/r without having to cover up (and in Frogmore's case, to the other accommodation) - but it also makes sense to be able to open the door without closing up the bed 'ole. I'd worry if my wife had to walk out the back door and up the towpath to make my morning tea - it might get cold on the way back (she does not read this forum, I'm not that brave).

How about a visit to the loo in the night if you have to make the bed first