Holiday tomorrow

Bullfrog

Featured Posts

We're off on our summer hols tomorrow - Cowroast to Stratford and return, back on 31st. Please say hello if you see us on Rallentando.

Will be quite glad to get away, look what I did last night - never believe the other fellows left indicator is meaningful. Hopefully the car will be repaired or replaced before we return, it's only 3 months old!

David

100707180lo9.th.jpg

We're off on our summer hols tomorrow - Cowroast to Stratford and return, back on 31st. Please say hello if you see us on Rallentando.

Will be quite glad to get away, look what I did last night - never believe the other fellows left indicator is meaningful. Hopefully the car will be repaired or replaced before we return, it's only 3 months old!

David

100707180lo9.th.jpg

Hi David,

Sorry to hear about the crash, I hope you got out without injury. Enjoy the cruise.

Les

David

Watch out for GRALYN we set off tomorrow evening from the Macclesfield Canal. will probably see you somewhere on the Southern Stratford. Our ETA for bancroft Basin is w/e 21/22 July. :rolleyes: