Greenies?

Tumshie

Featured Posts

45 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Tune in tomorrow when you will hear Dr Bob say " Are Liverpool still 3rd and here is a photo of the duck............"

No I said that yesterday so it is today not tomorrow, all day, so I can say it.

Are Liverpool still 3rd and here is a photo of the duck............

I'll post the photo of the duck on the owl thread.....or was it the other one?

10 hours ago, Tumshie said:

I have green ears. :D 

Do you and Rusty have an owl thing going on somewhere else?

Well that is a question? There are a lot of 'in' jokes flying round here and you are really missing out if you dont know what 'I dont know' means.

Can I suggest you get up to speed by booking an hour or so of 'quiet' time, stoke up the fire, sit down with a nice glass of Malbec and read through all 38 pages of MrSmelly's epic thread on Ecofans at

Even better reading and more informative than 'Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy'. MrSmelly's waiting for his Booker prize. The first 10 pages or so are pretty dire but then it livens up. Get through all of it and you will understand the meaning of life, the universe, how to buy and what to do with a duck, what's on first and why there is a current heat wave in Austrailia. Hint...watch the videos.

Once you've read the thread, come back and tell us when you are going to buy your ecofan.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Trouble is, the "in" jokes were "in" in the 1970's and have been recycled ever since.No Werthery Originals. (thats a toffee joke) since

I suspect that you guys are zipping about so quick that anybody not in your immediate conversation is going to get left behind.  

I did wonder how long it would take you to go from green to red - that Liverpool post was a while back. :P

37 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I suspect that you guys are zipping about so quick that anybody not in your immediate conversation is going to get left behind.  

I did wonder how long it would take you to go from green to red - that Liverpool post was a while back. :P

....we never leave anyone behind!

2 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

Can I suggest you get up to speed by booking an hour or so of 'quiet' time, stoke up the fire, sit down with a nice glass of Malbec and read through all 38 pages of MrSmelly's epic thread on Ecofans

I would do, but I'm not that much of a fan.