Will We Kill These Batteries?

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

I get sevral like this! I glad this one go, she impressed by man who show her his huge genrator, his twin tanks and faked rivats. He say you ave light on und hot water much as like wit me darlin. She no interest in me and  little springer no more with 300w invert und lister.  My cat appy as can get on bed agaen. My wife say she want  me back this all i need :(

Edited by Dylan
  • Greenie 2

19 hours ago, Dylan said:

I get sevral like this! I glad this one go, she impressed by man who show her his huge genrator, his twin tanks and faked rivats. He say you ave light on und hot water much as like wit me darlin. She no interest in me and  little springer no more with 300w invert und lister.  My cat appy as can get on bed agaen. My wife say she want  me back this all i need :(

Comedy gold!  

19 hours ago, Dylan said:

Your posts are bloomin brilliant mate, honest they always make my day, you are in competition with Bizz :cheers:

18 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Your posts are bloomin brilliant mate, honest they always make my day, you are in competition with Bizz :cheers:

I flattering here but Bizz always my hero und rolling model. Bizz is the man. Or how you say Bizz is the Bizzness! See what I do there? :) 

43 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Ditto, just in case my brief comment didn't make it clear.

When I've read Dylan's posts (only a few, I'll have to search for more) they always conjure up a picture in my head of Henning Wehn on HIGNFY. Dunno why and probably way off mark.