Thread Gravestones

Iain_S

Featured Posts

In view of the number of complete threads deleted recently, would it be possible to leave one moderator post in a new , similarly named, thread, giving the reason for deletion? Might save some time used in pointless searches!

• Greenie 1

In view of the number of complete threads deleted recently, would it be possible to leave one moderator post in a new , similarly named, thread, giving the reason for deletion? Might save some time used in pointless searches!

A constructive idea - have a greeno.

I guess that a one-word explanation could suffice: "Religious", "Political", "Commercial", "Obscene", "Vicious", "Spam", "Tripe", that sort of thing.

Oh, and "Pump-out".

might be more efficient to have just one thread which is updated when a thread gets deleted with the title and reason

It could serve as a guide for newbies (and the rest of us) who need a bit of clarification on say what is covered by "no politics" or "legal discussions of ongoing cases" etc

Edited by LoneWolf

A constructive idea - have a greeno.

I guess that a one-word explanation could suffice: "Religious", "Political", "Commercial", "Obscene", "Vicious", "Spam", "Tripe", that sort of thing.

Oh, and "Pump-out".

not forgetting CCing and bowthruster ( ohmy.png oh hell, now I've gorn and said the b-word frusty.gif )