Dan Brown's boat "Tilly" for sale on Apollo Duck

magictime

Featured Posts

Sam Springer has made many boats with a flat bottom too.

Yes, but this wasn't one of them.

I would trust the seller implicitly: the photo shows that he knows how to handle a knife and fork correctly, a rare social grace in the under-30s. He must be a gentleman.

I hope Dan Brown did not loose interest in his videos on boat tilly just because other people started doing the same.

He's a nice innocent lad but I also found him a bit much ott but quite interesting.

Good luck Dan what ever your doing.

Hi all just a bit confused here have been on a website which had Dan Brown narrow boat for sale or am I missing the plot http://www.boatshopuk.co.uk/index.php/page/sale-boat/boat_index/0972

I thought he was selling it on a apollo-duck. . Was just wondering if this site is for real..

Sorry if I am off topic

Yes it's for real. My boat is for sale on 4 different site. If you want a sale these days then you need to get out there and advertise. I would think Dan thought the same.

Yes, but this wasn't one of them.

I would trust the seller implicitly: the photo shows that he knows how to handle a knife and fork correctly, a rare social grace in the under-30s. He must be a gentleman.

Don't remember I said it was.

Peter.