Russboy deisel heater cleaning tablets

homer2911

Featured Posts

Yes, I drop one in, but only after the stove has been on for an hour or so, to allow the temperature to stabilise.

Once in, the flames go a psychedelic green colour, which lasts for about 4-5 hours before turning blue again.

You will find the roof may have a light coating of crud on it, so best to choose a breezy but dry day, unless you want to clean the roof.

How do they work? Is it just a question of dropping one in whilst the stove is lit? The packet is all in German![/quote

Google translate the instructions

Agree with that but this link takes you to the Kuranda website page which includes a brief paragraph on how to use them. Probably all you would need to know although it doesn't say how they work - trade secret?!

My son and I are having great fun with Google translate just now in using it to send emails to a German parts supplier for help and ordering of bits for his German make of mini digger. It does seem to work pretty well even when it has to cope with quite complicated technical stuff!

Richard