Surveyor in Tamworth Area

cuthound

Featured Posts

One of my neighbours has asked if I know of a good BSS Examiner in the Tamworth area.

When I bought my boat I had the BSS undertaken at the same time as the survey in the Calcutt area, so the one I used isn't that local.

Amy recommendations gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

One of my neighbours has asked if I know of a good BSS Examiner in the Tamworth area.

When I bought my boat I had the BSS undertaken at the same time as the survey in the Calcutt area, so the one I used isn't that local.

Amy recommendations gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Tom Hayes did mine for the last two inspections. He was at Debbies Day Boats - but that was 4 years ago. My boat is due for another test in Septeber. I will contact them. But if others know of him, or where he is I would like to know please.

Tom Hayes did mine for the last two inspections. He was at Debbies Day Boats - but that was 4 years ago. My boat is due for another test in Septeber. I will contact them. But if others know of him, or where he is I would like to know please.

http://www.nabse.co.uk/Pages/TomHayes.aspx