First Time with New Boat

___

Featured Posts

...who built her?

Originally built in 1968 by Denis Cooper at Canal Transport Services with a wooden cabin. The cabin was rebuilt in the 1990s to the exact same shape by the most recent owner at Norton Canes Boatbuilders and is structurally timber with a steel skin by Graham Edgson.

...beautifully signwritten too.

...by Dave Moore.

JP

Originally built in 1968 by Denis Cooper at Canal Transport Services with a wooden cabin. The cabin was rebuilt in the 1990s to the exact same shape by the most recent owner at Norton Canes Boatbuilders and is structurally timber with a steel skin by Graham Edgson.

...by Dave Moore.

JP

You don't go for any tat, do you?

You don't go for any tat, do you?

I was buying at the low end of the market. If you measure such things by money that is ?

Can't wait to get back to the boat tomorrow. A long day of no locks through Brum and down the Worcester & Birmingham. Sod the wind and rain.

JP

Edited by Captain Pegg

Yes, but you've got one with an all-star cast, or pedigree, or wotever.

Without knowing all the history of the boat that was available to me I doubt I would have bought something of that vintage.

Glad you got to homebase safely and in one piece

Have a Good Christmas and Good Boating with Vulpes

Thank you Graham. Will spend the rest of winter finding out how all the systems work in detail and go on the odd local cruise. Then further afield at Easter all being well.

Have a Merry Xmas yourself.

Jon