Missing boat - Holly - NOW FOUND!

Pie Eater

Featured Posts

I have just spoken with Trish on the phone and it does appear that the sighting in Bosworth tunnel is confirmed. This would also appear to fit with the possible sighting in Blisworth Tunnel above. It is very encouraging that they are starting to get sighting reported again.

Please could anyone in that area keep an eye out for the boat. If seen please contact Middlewich Boats on the details above. Many thanks

Surely two separate sightings within a few miles of each-other can't be a coincidence? This has got to be encouraging news. Then again, if the bloke's still alive and cruising, the cops know who he is and where he lives, and Middlewich have got his car, none of it makes much sense.

The coincidence was that Cragdale (the last missing boat on the forum) was found in the Foxton area and it looks like Holly is in the same area.

Any info on the sightings ie was the boat still the same colour etc. and times of sighting would be usefull to see which way the boat was heading?

The coincidence was that Cragdale (the last missing boat on the forum) was found in the Foxton area and it looks like Holly is in the same area.

Sorry, my statement wasn't referring to yours. Two sightings of Holly in the same area can't be a coincidence. It certainly would be a coincidence if Holly was found in the same area as Cragdale, and would be an amazing coincidence if Holly was found by the same sharp-eyed BW woman.

Jon, I cant confirm that the boat was heading in the direction of Leicester. Mr King's mother is from the Leicester area and so it would be logical to assume that if this is our Holly, that that is where he is headed. The gentleman who phoned us made no mention of the paintwork being altered.

Trish

Hi

We have just had a telephone call from a lady at Welton Field Narrowboats near Crick and she is certain that Holly was moored near to their boatyard on Thursday or Friday of the Easter weekend facing towards Leicester. It would appear that we have a few sightings of Holly around this area now.

Trish

Hi

We have just had a telephone call from a lady at Welton Field Narrowboats near Crick and she is certain that Holly was moored near to their boatyard on Thursday or Friday of the Easter weekend facing towards Leicester. It would appear that we have a few sightings of Holly around this area now.

Trish

Travelling fairly slowly then if it has only just reached foxton area,

If it has gone down Foxton it could also go towards Market Harborough.

I think Mr Fuzzyduck should get down the pub and wait!!

Wonder if she will make it to Leicester. I can certainly keep an eye out then. Were there contact numbers for who we should call in the message sent out to us all via canalworld?

If so, I mean how long before someone actually stops her, and how?

I'm packing Fuzzy with Torpedoes.

to be honest if I see her i'll just follow along, and phone Leicestershire Police.

And maybe phone Middlewich as it might confuse the police - or is the boat not now listed as a stolen car?

From post #22

I think if anyone has any information at all, the best thing would be to contact us on 01606 832460 or by email trish@middlewichboats.co.uk during office hours Monday - Saturday, and in the evening or on Sundays contact Cheshire Police on 01606 480000 Crime Ref. No. 421 dated 24.3.07.

Happy hunting Fuzzy

Edited by bottle

On this occasion, i think something like prescription anti depressants, and the phone number of a good therapist might be in order.

Oh ,and a video camera to make sure when / if he's arrested our local bootboys don't get a bit kick happy.