Council Tax within Licence Fee?

Chagall

Featured Posts

Im not sure how you come to such a conclusion based upon your opinion that is based upon your theory where as my reply is based upon a court decision and facts.

Grow up and get over yourself!

If it is a real Court case then they will be in the public domain, so will you please provide a link to it please?

And perhaps you need to re-read the Forum Guidelines about behaviour.

I don't 'require' more information.

You're the one making the claims. I'm just calling you out on them for the blocks they are. Put up the evidence for the board to see, if you have any.

From what I have read "you" asked for the information,so surely it would be sensible to keep such possibly sensitive info off the forum to avoid antagonising a council and raising the issue negatively for boaters.

If you want evidence just email the man like I did or as he points out is it just all about you and your ego trying to prove a pointless point as per usual!

From what I have read "you" asked for the information,so surely it would be sensible to keep such possibly sensitive info off the forum to avoid antagonising a council and raising the issue negatively for boaters.

If you want evidence just email the man like I did or as he points out is it just all about you and your ego trying to prove a pointless point as per usual!

My highlight

I really don't get this. Why the "secrecy"?

Normally in these debates if you make a "statement of fact" then it isn't unreasonable for other posters to expect the facts to be substantiated in some way.

If this information comes from a court case then it should be (and probably is) in the public domain

Giving a basic link (or just the case title or citation) would be sufficient and I cannot see how that would be "antagonising a council" or "raising the issue negatively for boaters"

There are clearly a fair few people interested in this debate and not being party to the whole story may indeed affect them in a negative manner

My highlight

I really don't get this. Why the "secrecy"?

Normally in these debates if you make a "statement of fact" then it isn't unreasonable for other posters to expect the facts to be substantiated in some way.

If this information comes from a court case then it should be (and probably is) in the public domain

Giving a basic link (or just the case title or citation) would be sufficient and I cannot see how that would be "antagonising a council" or "raising the issue negatively for boaters"

There are clearly a fair few people interested in this debate and not being party to the whole story may indeed affect them in a negative manner

From what I can make out from the letter is it was thrown out of of a financial hearing as the guy turned up hoping to state his case before a judge but the council backed down based on a technicality so it was not a judge ruling!

Thanks
So we have no definitive decision from that one?

My experience suggests that most councils tend not to make too much fuss about residential live-aboards in marinas and it is usually best not to make a fuss from our angle because we really don't want them to take too much notice.