How to identify...P155 TAKERS ?

magnetman

Featured Posts

What ever you say Rachel, your right as always.

I'd just like to be able to post on this forum without you making some snide reply.

Regards kris

Pot Kettle and black Kris.

Does "Hobby Boater" ring a bell to you?

Don't dish it out if you can't handle it being thrown back.

You're being a dick.

I probably shouldn't be weighing in on this issue because I'm fairly new around here, but with 20+ years experience of administrating and moderating forum and chat room environments I feel an urge to say that there does seem to be a massive increase in "dick" behaviour when certain people on this forum end up in the same thread. This is not doing anyone a favour, there is no argument that can be "won" by acting up and the ones who suffer are EVERYONE ELSE ON THE WHOLE DARN FORUM.

To the perpetrators, you know who you are, please stop bickering and spoiling everyone else's mood, just put each other on ignore and both declare victory or something!

• Greenie 1

I probably shouldn't be weighing in on this issue because I'm fairly new around here, but with 20+ years experience of administrating and moderating forum and chat room environments I feel an urge to say that there does seem to be a massive increase in "dick" behaviour when certain people on this forum end up in the same thread. This is not doing anyone a favour, there is no argument that can be "won" by acting up and the ones who suffer are EVERYONE ELSE ON THE WHOLE DARN FORUM.

To the perpetrators, you know who you are, please stop bickering and spoiling everyone else's mood, just put each other on ignore and both declare victory or something!

here here - I'd give you a greeny, but I'm now out for the day

the constant Kris / NC thing is getting a bit tiresome/boring and seems to be happening in pretty much any thread either of them post in.

Can't you just ignore each other please?

I think you've both made you opinions on Kris's current mooring issues more than clear now. Keep nit picking at each other isn't going to change the others opinion at this stage IMO

Edited by Bettie Boo
  • Greenie 3

I have never put anyone on ignore and certainly do not intend to do so on your advise. I will continue to express my opinion on any topic I wish and on any post I wish. You carry on administering your forums but in the meantime can I suggest you do not try and be an amateur administrator on this one

I have never put anyone on ignore and certainly do not intend to do so on your advise. I will continue to express my opinion on any topic I wish and on any post I wish. You carry on administering your forums but in the meantime can I suggest you do not try and be an amateur administrator on this one

Whilst I fully see your point of view, I think that Dave meant well.

I didn't take it as being directed at you CWM, I could be mistaken though

Dear me! It must be raining.

I think that it is time to close this thread. The main protagonists should consider their heads bashed together (virtually and with all the virtual pain that accompanies it)

N

Postscript:

Many thanks to those who reported the thread.

N